André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 3rd 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Groucho Marx got it right

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 6:13 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Everyone stay tuned. There is nothing I like better than hand to hand
combat
with another asshole. We shall soon see who is the bigger asshole.

If being the biggest arsehole on an obscure newsgroup is the limit of

your ambition, Eddie, have at my ankles. You'll forgive me if I don't
waste time noticing: I have bicycles to enjoy, technical bits about
them to study, things to achieve, a life to lead.

Keep your posts short. No one will ever bother to read a long post,
especially one from a numskull like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 3rd 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Michael Press

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

[...]
KILLFILED FOR CAUSE by ANDRE JUTE:

andresmuro
Andrew Price
antitroll (Peter Howard)
Clive George
D’ohBoy
datakoll
Frank Krygowski
jim beam
Johnny Twelve-Point
landotter
Michael Press
PatTX
Peter Howard
Phil W Lee
Ralph Barone
russellseaton1
Sandy
Still Just Me
Tim McNamara
Tom Sherman

But he argues with Ed Dolan. It's a funny ol' world.

--
Michael Press
Old June 3rd 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

[...]
KILLFILED FOR CAUSE by ANDRE JUTE:

[...]

But he argues with Ed Dolan. It's a funny ol' world.

He mostly likely is not yet aware of My Greatness. Once he is, he will
absent himself. It is ever the way of dwarfs like him when confronted by
Giants like Me.

Old June 3rd 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Ryan Cousineau

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

In article
,
Chalo wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Chalo Colina wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

Well, at least now you know why I think Wal-Mart is the greatest store
in
the world. There is no reason why recumbents should be so expensive.
$275 is
a good price point for a recumbent.

Only $5/lb.

Now that you put it that way, I think I'll have the Bing cherries
instead.

A Trek MadOne Dura-Ace is $575/pound!

So I guess I'll be having the, umm... Kopi Luwak?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Chalo

That's a more eccentric taste than a Trek Madone.

Old June 3rd 09, 09:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

*Chalo wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Chalo Colina wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

$275 is
a good price point for a recumbent.

Only $5/lb.

Now that you put it that way, I think I'll have the Bing cherries
instead.

A Trek MadOne Dura-Ace is $575/pound!

So I guess I'll be having the, umm... Kopi Luwak?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

That's a more eccentric taste than a Trek Madone.

I dunno, man-- I think "absurdly expensive weasel crap" is an eerily
accurate description of a Trek Madone. Maybe some local tastes are
more eccentric than we'd like to admit.

Chalo
Old June 3rd 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Chalo wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

That's a more eccentric taste than a Trek Madone.

I dunno, man-- I think "absurdly expensive weasel crap" is an eerily
accurate description of a Trek Madone.

"If your morals make you dreary, depend on it they are wrong."
--Robert Louis Stevenson

Bill "never felt better about a purchase" S.

Old June 3rd 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Michael Press

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

On Jun 2, 6:13Â*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Everyone stay tuned. There is nothing I like better than hand to hand combat
with another asshole. We shall soon see who is the bigger asshole.

If being the biggest arsehole on an obscure newsgroup is the limit of
your ambition, Eddie, have at my ankles. You'll forgive me if I don't
waste time noticing: I have bicycles to enjoy, technical bits about
them to study, things to achieve, a life to lead.

Ciao.

Andre Jute
Never more brutal than he has to be -- Nelson Mandela

KILLFILED by ANDRE JUTE for being pointless:

Blimey! Demoted from anti-social miscreant to pointless.

andresmuro
Andrew Price
antitroll (Peter Howard)
Clive George
D’ohBoy
datakoll
Ed Dolan
Frank Krygowski
jim beam
Johnny Twelve-Point
landotter
Michael Press
PatTX
Peter Howard
Phil W Lee
Ralph Barone
russellseaton1
Sandy
Still Just Me
Tim McNamara
Tom Sherman

Andrew snipes from cover.

--
Michael Press
Old June 4th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Bill Sornson wrote:

Chalo wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

That's a more eccentric taste than a Trek Madone.

I dunno, man-- I think "absurdly expensive weasel crap" is an eerily
accurate description of a Trek Madone.

"If your morals make you dreary, depend on it they are wrong."
--Robert Louis Stevenson

Bill "never felt better about a purchase" S.

You are locally famous for having bought into even more absurd things
than that.

Chalo
Old June 4th 09, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Chalo wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

Chalo wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

That's a more eccentric taste than a Trek Madone.

I dunno, man-- I think "absurdly expensive weasel crap" is an eerily
accurate description of a Trek Madone.

"If your morals make you dreary, depend on it they are wrong."
--Robert Louis Stevenson

Bill "never felt better about a purchase" S.

You are locally famous for having bought into even more absurd things
than that.

LOL Yet another sanctimonious statement from the morbidly obese angryman.

Pray tell, Shallow, what brand of bicycle meets with your oh-so-PC
standards? I guess I could have bought a $6,000 Moots (or two like HWNMNBM)
instead of an $1800 frameset made in the U.S. by U.S. workers, but that's
best left to green hypos.

On second thought, if I had a 400-pound lard ass like you, I wouldn't trust
carbon fiber, either.

BS

Old June 4th 09, 07:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Neil Brooks

On Jun 3, 11:06*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Chalo wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

Chalo wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

[...]