Armstrong divorce

Old September 6th 03, 12:51 AM
Keith

Default Armstrong divorce

I talked to someone who had dinner with Landis and Hincapie recently.
Apparently the podium girl is his deal. When I told him that some on rbr were
trying to insinuate that George is gay, he said I could use his name here,
but I'm not going to do that.

As for as Mr. Off's Dumbass speculation, there's not a chance in hell that
LANCE could get away with kissing and hanging out with a podium girl at the
TdF without the press making a very big fuss.

The same press that was making a fuss when the guys were (are) doping
day-in, day-out, right...

Old September 6th 03, 03:33 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:32:10 -0700, Nick Burns wrote:
"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:01:42 -0500, Carl Sundquist wrote:
The same accusation was made of Hincapie here on rbr several weeks ago.

No speakena English very well; is it still an accusation if it's true?

Yes.

So okay, it's still an accusation.
Old September 6th 03, 06:40 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"smiles" wrote:

Lol ... you guys are too high strung and take everything said too serious
... the ";-)" means I am joking ... felt using them more than once was over
doing it!! Next thing Dr. Laura will be preaching the benefits of bringing
in leg speed into base training!! She is a Dr and will explain in detail the
medical benefits also!!

If she were to talk about base training, it would be closer to the mark of
what her degree is in: physiology. She works on the principle of "I'm not a
psychologist, but I play one on radio..."

--
tanx,
Howard

"Head of a cat, body of a monkey, Here comes a plague upon the land."
The Billy Nayer Show

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?