Police crackdown on danger cyclists in Cambridge

Old March 1st 12, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,cam.transport,uk.transport

Default Motorist accused of killing Pat Kenny explains how he may have

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 07:26:57 -0800 (PST)
wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
Yet another feeble excuse.

You ever considered not constantly replying to your own posts or are you
just incapable of using a newsreader properly?

B2003

Old March 1st 12, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,cam.transport,uk.transport
Judith[_4_]

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
Yet another feeble excuse.

You ever considered not constantly replying to your own posts or are you
just incapable of using a newsreader properly?

B2003

He is known as Simple Simon - no idea why.

Old March 1st 12, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,cam.transport,uk.transport
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
Yet another feeble excuse.

You ever considered not constantly replying to your own posts or are you
just incapable of using a newsreader properly?

B2003

We are having a bit of troll trouble in urc at the moment by someone
who insists on crossposting to multiple groups
Blame him.

--
Simon Mason
Old March 2nd 12, 06:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
Yet another feeble excuse.

You ever considered not constantly replying to your own posts or are you
just incapable of using a newsreader properly?

B2003

That is rich coming from someone who cannot use a simple sig
separator.
--
Simon Mason
Old March 2nd 12, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,cam.transport,uk.transport
Alan Braggins

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
Yet another feeble excuse.

You ever considered not constantly replying to your own posts or are you
just incapable of using a newsreader properly?

We are having a bit of troll trouble in urc at the moment by someone
who insists on crossposting to multiple groups
Blame him.

Is he also forging posts from you, or are the multiple copies of replies
from you with untrimmed lists of groups your fault, not his?
Followup-To set.

(For those not familiar with the history, some of the trolls have been
forging posts, so this is not a rhetorical question.)
Old March 2nd 12, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
Yet another feeble excuse.

You ever considered not constantly replying to your own posts or are you
just incapable of using a newsreader properly?

We are having a bit of troll trouble in urc at the moment by someone
who insists on crossposting to multiple groups
Blame him.

Is he also forging posts from you, or are the multiple copies of replies
from you with untrimmed lists of groups your fault, not his?
Followup-To set.

(For those not familiar with the history, some of the trolls have been
forging posts, so this is not a rhetorical question.)

Nobody is forging my posts, apart from a few "Simple Simon" nymshifts
by JMS.
It is just my way of dealing with Benn's trolling - simply put, the
high level of my current activity is down to a relatively high level
of troll activity.
If they would desist on posting excessively and stop crossposting then
the problem would vanish.
But if they want to keep wasting their time posting trolling messages
then that just shows how stupid they all are.

BTW - "Judith" sent me a private e-mail to my home address last year
pretending to be you, but I saw through it.
It was actually very useful as it contained "her" IP address.

--
Simon Mason

--
Simon Mason
Old March 3rd 12, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 00:32:30 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

BTW - "Judith" sent me a private e-mail to my home address last year
pretending to be you, but I saw through it.
It was actually very useful as it contained "her" IP address.

--
Simon Mason

Oh really?

Why not post the email with the full headers so that everyone will be able to
believe you; otherwise they may think that you are just lying yet again.

(PS - how does one send an e-mail to a "home address" - print it out and pop it
in the post?)

I hope that you gave "my" IP address to the police to help them in their
investigation.

--
Mason is in denial - he is an alcoholic.
He claims that he drinks ten to twelve pints
Old March 4th 12, 05:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
[...]

It was, as you could say, a "Virgin" IP address before JMS put it
through an IP cloaking device.
Very useful as I said.

--
Simon Mason
Old March 4th 12, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

On Mar 2, 8:32 am, Simon Mason wrote:
On Mar 2, 8:18 am, (Alan Braggins) wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:14=A0pm, wrote:
[...]

Well let's see it it. The alleged author has already given permission for
you to publish it.