Cycle to work, on a bouncy castle.

Old December 15th 14, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cycle to work, on a bouncy castle.

On Monday, December 15, 2014 11:20:20 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:00:44 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

Yet another example of motorists sponging off tax payers.
Isn't in enough that we already pay 140% of your travel costs?

I'm betting you got 140% of your answers wrong in your Maths exam.

Which one?
Old December 15th 14, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Uncle Peter

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:24:52 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, December 15, 2014 11:20:20 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:00:44 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

Yet another example of motorists sponging off tax payers.
Isn't in enough that we already pay 140% of your travel costs?

I'm betting you got 140% of your answers wrong in your Maths exam.

Which one?

On average.

--
A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!
Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER!"
Old December 15th 14, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, December 15, 2014 11:29:38 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:

On average.

I can't remember my O level maths grade.
I Got A in A level maths and B in A level further maths.

Uni maths courses were pass/fail.

Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics were my bugbears.

Yesterday I couldn't spell Injuneer now I are one.

Old December 15th 14, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Uncle Peter

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:42:17 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, December 15, 2014 11:29:38 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:

On average.

I can't remember my O level maths grade.
I Got A in A level maths and B in A level further maths.

Uni maths courses were pass/fail.

Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics were my bugbears.

Yesterday I couldn't spell Injuneer now I are one.

Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics I was good at, I did some of those as a side to my uni course. I should have been an engineer, it's easier to get jobs in it than Physics, and it's easier and more fun.

--
A blue whale's heart is roughly the size of a VW Beetle, and its aorta is large enough for a human to crawl through.
Old December 16th 14, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, December 15, 2014 11:49:47 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:

Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics I was good at, I did some of those as a side to my uni course. I should have been an engineer, it's easier to get jobs in it than Physics, and it's easier and more fun.

I think that is why I read Engineering rather than Physics.
From what I remember of fluid mechanics you have to guess a solution
then work the numbers to see if you are right.
A bit wooly for my practical mind.
I wonder if Tarcap understands the Otto Cycle.

Old December 16th 14, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Uncle Peter

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 00:04:53 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, December 15, 2014 11:49:47 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:

Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics I was good at, I did some of those as a side to my uni course. I should have been an engineer, it's easier to get jobs in it than Physics, and it's easier and more fun.

I think that is why I read Engineering rather than Physics.
From what I remember of fluid mechanics you have to guess a solution
then work the numbers to see if you are right.
A bit wooly for my practical mind.

Computational fluid mechanics sounded interesting, but that was only done if I was in a different course and it was too late to change.

I wonder if Tarcap understands the Otto Cycle.

You don't have to if you're a cyclist.

--
User has insufficient intelligence to complete this task, please insert a new user.
Old December 16th 14, 12:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:23:15 AM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 00:04:53 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

I wonder if Tarcap understands the Otto Cycle.

You don't have to if you're a cyclist.

But Tarcap is so clever, he has his 11+ certificate to prove it.
Surely he knows how his adult vehicle works.

Then again he probably believes that power = current x voltage.

Old December 16th 14, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Simon Jester" wrote in message

On Monday, December 15, 2014 9:28:21 PM UTC, Tarcap wrote:
"Simon Jester" wrote in message

Have you stopped beating your wife?

.....Cue even more psycholist babble.........

Just answer the question, yes or no.

Ok then : yes or no. Happy now?

Old December 16th 14, 01:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Simon Jester" wrote in message

On Monday, December 15, 2014 10:30:54 PM UTC, Judith wrote:

You really are a ******

And lost the argument.

I must agree, but you lost it long ago, long before Judith joined in.

Old December 16th 14, 01:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Simon Jester" wrote in message

On Monday, December 15, 2014 9:30:14 PM UTC, Tarcap wrote:

I didn't. You did.

No, you claimed that because a bicycle could not transport a bouncy castle
it was not a viable form of transport.

You know what the onset of short term memory loss usually
means, don't you?

Being middle aged. The more marbles you have, the more you have to lose.
You claimed to have taken the 11 plus so it should hit you in about 300
years.

I'm sorry that dementia has claimed you so early. Middle age is no time for
you to have started drooling and gibbering like you do on here.

Cycle while you work Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 October 21st 11 04:47 PM
Cycle 2 Work Scheme Andy2166 UK 6 June 28th 10 02:42 PM
Bouncy Bounce [email protected] General 0 February 22nd 06 05:05 PM
Bush go bouncy-bouncy, again. Richard Adams Racing 4 July 14th 05 04:31 AM
I *was* going to cycle to work... Andy UK 15 October 3rd 04 04:02 PM