Where does the seatpost go?

Old December 31st 03, 12:06 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Default Where does the seatpost go?

Is it just ahead of the shock and I can't see it or something? Or are you
not supposed to sit down at all?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old December 31st 03, 12:27 AM
Jon Bond

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in message
m...

Is it just ahead of the shock and I can't see it or something? Or are you
not supposed to sit down at all?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

The piece on the bottom of the main shot is the seatpost mast assembly. It
bolts onto the mainframe and holds teh seatpost. IIRC you can get different
sized ones to adjust your position on the bike.

Jon Bond

Old December 31st 03, 03:07 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"Jon Bond" wrote in message
"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in message
m...

Is it just ahead of the shock and I can't see it or something? Or are

you
not supposed to sit down at all?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

The piece on the bottom of the main shot is the seatpost mast assembly.

It
bolts onto the mainframe and holds teh seatpost. IIRC you can get

different
sized ones to adjust your position on the bike.

And here I was thinking, "Hmm... and why do they include two swingarms?"
Thanks.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

seatpost rack & bag combo query Dilbert Firestorm General 9 June 2nd 04 01:09 AM
Carbon Fiber Seatpost and Rack ? Raoul Duke General 5 March 19th 04 12:11 AM
Seatpost Jamie Mountain Biking 1 August 28th 03 01:03 AM
stuck seatpost... please help iddqdATworldonline.dk Mountain Biking 1 August 3rd 03 09:01 AM
Carbon fiber seatpost, aluminum frame and a workstand... David L Mountain Biking 14 July 10th 03 12:29 PM