URC: 80, URCM: 0

Old October 24th 13, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

Default URC: 80, URCM: 0

uk.rec.cycling has had 80ish posts in the last 24 hours. All were
'approved' without any delay whatsoever ;-0

uk.rec.cycling.moderated has had ZERO posts appearing today.

Which is the more healthy and popular group? Soon I can see a RFD for
removal of a little-used moderated group!

URC is working very nicely. Thank you to all who participate in the group.

Old October 24th 13, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_12_]

On 24/10/2013 19:29, John Benn wrote:
uk.rec.cycling has had 80ish posts in the last 24 hours. All were
'approved' without any delay whatsoever ;-0

uk.rec.cycling.moderated has had ZERO posts appearing today.

Which is the more healthy and popular group? Soon I can see a RFD for
removal of a little-used moderated group!

URC is working very nicely. Thank you to all who participate in the group.

I cn see the idea behind the moderated group, but I can also guess at
the egos lol
Old October 24th 13, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 24/10/2013 19:29, John Benn wrote:
uk.rec.cycling has had 80ish posts in the last 24 hours. All were
'approved' without any delay whatsoever ;-0

uk.rec.cycling.moderated has had ZERO posts appearing today.

Which is the more healthy and popular group? Soon I can see a RFD for
removal of a little-used moderated group!

URC is working very nicely. Thank you to all who participate in the
group.

I cn see the idea behind the moderated group, but I can also guess at the
egos lol

The idea was to restrict conversations to what only the small group of
moderators agreed with after they were unable to argue against their
opponents here.. Fortunately here in URC, we are all free to agree or
disagree on various topics. Long may it continue.

Old October 25th 13, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:29:00 +0100, John Benn wrote:

uk.rec.cycling has had 80ish posts in the last 24 hours. All were
'approved' without any delay whatsoever ;-0

uk.rec.cycling.moderated has had ZERO posts appearing today.

Which is the more healthy and popular group? Soon I can see a RFD for
removal of a little-used moderated group!

URC is working very nicely. Thank you to all who participate in the
group.

You are welcome.

Someone else not welcome in URCM Judith[_4_] UK 21 February 7th 13 12:51 AM
URC v URD, UKT & URCM Squashme UK 41 January 5th 10 12:38 AM
URCM? Marc[_2_] UK 27 January 4th 10 07:43 PM
URCM Marc[_2_] UK 29 December 16th 09 09:39 PM
urcm It is using urc to do its own job Trevor A Panther UK 20 November 13th 09 07:49 PM