Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

Old April 6th 05, 05:21 AM
flyingdutch

Default Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

TimC Wrote:

Pffft. I've seen better.

at the circus by any chance? nudge, nudge, wink, wink

JJ

--
flyingdutch

Old April 6th 05, 05:40 AM
TimC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 at 04:21 GMT, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)
TimC Wrote:
Pffft. I've seen better.

at the circus by any chance? nudge, nudge, wink, wink

I know what you mean, but I'll take this out of context anyway

Damn you! I know the original etymology of `geek' was the freak who
bit heads of chickens in the circus, but I'm not into that kind of
thing myself!

Brown's Theorem (Physics III student, Usyd):
"The only thing that behaves like a billiard
ball, is a billiard ball"
Old April 6th 05, 05:41 AM
TimC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 at 03:50 GMT, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
LotteBum wrote:
Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV shows
and it makes Mondays at work so much better. Oh... I just came back
with my hands full of bags from Veronika Maine (which is not in
Chadstone...)...

Oh yeah, and GO DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

Make it stop faster!

Kleeneness is next to Godelness.
Old April 6th 05, 07:13 AM
Kim Hawtin

hippy wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
As much as I think cycling is the most awesome sport in the world, I
can see why a lot of women are turned off by it in Australia.

Any ideas how can we change this?

figure out why women buy those crappy little asian cars ... turn that
upside down.

then convince them a bike is better for their figure

Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV shows

never heard of either.

cheers,

kim
Old April 6th 05, 07:44 AM
TimC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 at 06:13 GMT, Kim Hawtin (aka Bruce)
hippy wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
As much as I think cycling is the most awesome sport in the world, I
can see why a lot of women are turned off by it in Australia.

Any ideas how can we change this?

figure out why women buy those crappy little asian cars ... turn that
upside down.

No no no, you got it all wrong. Get them to stop buying the biggest
4WD on the market. That diminutive woman really did look a bit too
small coming out of that.... truck thing.

Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV shows

never heard of either.

It's shameful to admit, but I've seen the ad for the former.

Some witty text here,
can be any number of lines
long
Old April 6th 05, 08:05 AM
hippy

hippy wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV shows

It's shameful to admit, but I've seen the ad for the former.

Oh yeah! I was forced to watch an entire episode!!!

THE HORROR!!!

My horror captivity was made easier by the fact I managed to ridicule
almost every scene - they'll think twice before trying that again!
pirate laugh

hippy

Old April 8th 05, 12:42 AM
tony f

"LotteBum" wrote in message

Not from my perspective.. suitable age, attractive, raced downhill,
races xc, snowboards, etc.. Most chicks I know in their 20's seem

more
concerned with having heated Desperate Housewives debates or which

store
in Chadstone they'll visit first this weekend.. spewspewspew

Personally I think Niki Gudex is quite attractive, but she is nowhere
near as good looking as she thinks she is. I had a look around her
website and have previously read her diary entries on
'www.cyclingnews.com' (http://www.cyclingnews.com) and I'm not
impressed at all...

I went on a ride with Niki once (just a mtb-oz list ride down the Oaks).

I prefer brunettes, but I have to say Niki was *very* attractive. I've yet
to see a pic I think does her justice.

Tony F

Old April 8th 05, 10:18 AM
Parbs

"tony f" wrote in message ...

I went on a ride with Niki once (just a mtb-oz list ride down the Oaks).

I prefer brunettes, but I have to say Niki was *very* attractive. I've yet
to see a pic I think does her justice.

Tony F

What does she think about men in tinsel?

Parbs