Just what is it about lycra?!?

Old November 23rd 06, 05:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Default Just what is it about lycra?!?

matagi Wrote:
*Sigh* I'd pay attention if they had some scantily clad males with nice
chests, but does anyone ever think of us poor girls - no!

Whatdoya mean? Professional male cyclists don't have (much) upper-body
to perve on!

--
cfsmtb

Old November 23rd 06, 06:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
matagi

cfsmtb Wrote:
Whatdoya mean? Professional male cyclists don't have (much) upper-body
to perve on!

Yeah well, they don't have to be professional male cyclists! I'd even
be prepared to ogle *gasp* triathletes! (shock! horror!)

--
matagi

Old November 23rd 06, 06:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

matagi Wrote:
Yeah well, they don't have to be professional male cyclists! I'd even
be prepared to ogle *gasp* triathletes! (shock! horror!)

You sick puppy!

**ducks**

--
cfsmtb

Old November 23rd 06, 07:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
matagi

cfsmtb Wrote:
You sick puppy!

**ducks**

I know, I'm a lost cause *hangs head in shame*

--
matagi

Old November 23rd 06, 10:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Richard Sherratt

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:47:40 +1100, cfsmtb
wrote:

matagi Wrote:
Yeah well, they don't have to be professional male cyclists! I'd even
be prepared to ogle *gasp* triathletes! (shock! horror!)

You sick puppy!

Heh. Just for fun I looked up someone I know. Triathlete (former
Australian ironman champ, done Hawaii), roadie (I've seen him going
head-to-head with Robbie McEwen in the Bay Series). He had to lose
quite a lot of his triathlete upper-body strength to be competitive as
a roadie. But he still looks OK.

http://www.associatedmodels.com/mode...robin_tullett#

--
Regards.