Cyril Dessel (Fra) AG2r Prévoyance - Calling Bob Martin - Calling Bob Martin - Calling Bob Martin!!!!!!

Old July 22nd 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carmine Clamenza

Default Cyril Dessel (Fra) AG2r Prévoyance - Calling Bob Martin - Calling Bob Martin - Calling Bob Martin!!!!!!

How is that Cyril Dessel finished 7th in the 2006 Tour de France, one place
in front of Christophe Moreau, and this year he's sucking ass? Why the big
change? He didn't finish anywhere near Moreau and he wasn't seen too often
working for Moreau. Who was his employer prior to AG2r Prévoyance? His
former employer was Phonak. Is there a Floyd Landis connection to this
significant change in results? Could it be that Cyril changed his "diet"
compared to last year? Perhaps Bob Martin should spend some time comparing
the "biggest losers by position" for the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Cyril
Dessel has to be at the top of the list for biggest losers by position when
comparing the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Come on Bob, tell us "these"
results during the upcoming rest stage!!! Go Bob go!!! Allez Robert,
dépêche toi, tres vit!!!!

Old July 22nd 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Carmine Clamenza wrote:
How is that Cyril Dessel finished 7th in the 2006 Tour de France, one place
in front of Christophe Moreau, and this year he's sucking ass? Why the big
change? He didn't finish anywhere near Moreau and he wasn't seen too often
working for Moreau. Who was his employer prior to AG2r Prévoyance? His
former employer was Phonak. Is there a Floyd Landis connection to this
significant change in results? Could it be that Cyril changed his "diet"
compared to last year? Perhaps Bob Martin should spend some time comparing
the "biggest losers by position" for the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Cyril
Dessel has to be at the top of the list for biggest losers by position when
comparing the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Come on Bob, tell us "these"
results during the upcoming rest stage!!! Go Bob go!!! Allez Robert,
dépêche toi, tres vit!!!!

Dumbass,

Yes, now that the Tour is clean we can tell exactly who was on the ****
that will kill them and who wasn't. Good work.

Bob Schwartz
Old July 22nd 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 22, 10:21 am, "Carmine Clamenza"
wrote:
How is that Cyril Dessel finished 7th in the 2006 Tour de France, one place
in front of Christophe Moreau, and this year he's sucking ass? Why the big
change? He didn't finish anywhere near Moreau and he wasn't seen too often
working for Moreau. Who was his employer prior to AG2r Prévoyance? His
former employer was Phonak. Is there a Floyd Landis connection to this
significant change in results? Could it be that Cyril changed his "diet"
compared to last year? Perhaps Bob Martin should spend some time comparing
the "biggest losers by position" for the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Cyril
Dessel has to be at the top of the list for biggest losers by position when
comparing the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Come on Bob, tell us "these"
results during the upcoming rest stage!!! Go Bob go!!! Allez Robert,
dépêche toi, tres vit!!!!

Kloothommel,

Last year he gained over 7 minutes on the field after
getting into an escape on Stage 10 to Pau. This year,
obviously he didn't have the right dope to get into a
break. Good luck with your new testing methodology.

Ben

Old July 22nd 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Carmine Clamenza"
wrote:

How is that Cyril Dessel finished 7th in the 2006 Tour de France, one place
in front of Christophe Moreau, and this year he's sucking ass? Why the big
change? He didn't finish anywhere near Moreau and he wasn't seen too often
working for Moreau. Who was his employer prior to AG2r Prévoyance? His
former employer was Phonak. Is there a Floyd Landis connection to this
significant change in results? Could it be that Cyril changed his "diet"
compared to last year? Perhaps Bob Martin should spend some time comparing
the "biggest losers by position" for the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Cyril
Dessel has to be at the top of the list for biggest losers by position when
comparing the 2006 Tour and the 2007 Tour. Come on Bob, tell us "these"
results during the upcoming rest stage!!! Go Bob go!!! Allez Robert,
dépêche toi, tres vit!!!!

It's your axe, grind it yourself.

--
Michael Press
Old July 22nd 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
.com
,
"
wrote:

Kloothommel,

claw hammer? The online dictionaries were no help.

--
Michael Press
Old July 22nd 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...b82731eb2582ef

--
E. Dronkert