Predictable

Old October 24th 13, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_12_]

Default Predictable

Look at what the first car is that won't give way. Well bugger me, it's
a black BMW! Who would have guessed that lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrrFnqMWNE
Old October 24th 13, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Thursday, 24 October 2013 15:08:24 UTC+1, Brian Robertson wrote:
Look at what the first car is that won't give way. Well bugger me, it's
a black BMW! Who would have guessed that lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrrFnqMWNE

Mental case will be along in a minute to advise posting in a motoring group, yawn.

Old October 24th 13, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_12_]

On 24/10/2013 15:17, wrote:
On Thursday, 24 October 2013 15:08:24 UTC+1, Brian Robertson wrote:
Look at what the first car is that won't give way. Well bugger me, it's
a black BMW! Who would have guessed that lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrrFnqMWNE

Mental case will be along in a minute to advise posting in a motoring group, yawn.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That really made me chuckle. Yes, he is
as predictable as a black BMW driver.
Old October 24th 13, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
news
Look at what the first car is that won't give way. Well bugger me, it's a
black BMW! Who would have guessed that lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrrFnqMWNE

What's the problem? The two cars and the cyclist managed to pass each other
safely- everyone slowed down. I don't understand why the cyclist was
complaining. The only problem I could see was the cyclist making a fuss
over nothing.

Old October 25th 13, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

"Brian Robertson" wrote

Look at what the first car is that won't give way. Well bugger me, it's a
black BMW! Who would have guessed that lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrrFnqMWNE

If he was that worried there was farm gate he could have pulled into (43
seconds). He didn't need to wait at the passing place because he could have
moved forward to the next farm gate. And he can't spell.

Otherwise, it all looked ok to me.