Knocked off today.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th 09, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Default Knocked off today.

Victor Meldrew wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:46:41 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

Well, I've had a good run. On the way to work today I was knocked off by a
car driver who decided he didn't want to wait for the car in front to turn
right, so he passed by on its left taking me with him. Some very kind people
rang for an ambulance and I was carted off to A+E. I was given a stern
lecture about my lack of helmet by the fracture guy who recorded the fact on
my diagnosis sheet.

After the X Ray, I was told I had a broken collar bone, so presumably a
helmet would have prevented this ;-/

Good job it's the end of the season!

Sounds like the usual lying cyclist ******** to me.

No it's true, it is the end of the season, only hillclimbs, cyclecross
and socials for the next few months

Knocked off bike Steve Walford UK 8 October 27th 08 06:18 PM
Just been knocked off my bike!! [email protected] UK 18 March 22nd 08 09:37 PM
What to do when you are knocked off by another cyclist? David Green UK 12 May 29th 05 12:03 PM
Nearly knocked off by the plod. Simon Mason UK 6 September 25th 03 11:24 PM
Knocked off by a badger Gary Knighton UK 4 July 24th 03 12:43 AM