Would you buy "John Childs Hot Sauce"?

Old September 11th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

Default Would you buy "John Childs Hot Sauce"?

During a discussion in Mo'st Repli' (http://tinyurl.com/er5qv)es today,
talk turned to Hot Sauce and I realised that there is definately a gap
in the Unicycling Market for a celebrity Hot Sauce.
You may argue that -*HARPER HOTTIE SAUCE*- should be the way to go but
I beg to differ and would like to suggest a *-JOHN CHILDS HOT SAUCE -
NO NONSENSE, JUST GETS THE JOB DONE-*.

I'd obviously like for the sauce to rate 768 on the Sc'oville Sca'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale)le, or at least a sensible
derivation of that number.

Consider this market research.

Would you buy a Unicycling Celebrity Hot Sauce?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Old September 11th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Sounds good

--
ivan

unicyclops wrote:
shut up god

ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old September 11th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

i wnat john childs hot sauce

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

guess what !

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old September 11th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Trapper

I'm in Texas. We consider anything with a Scoville rating of less than
2,500 just plain baby formula.

In fact, a rating of 768 would be similar to what a nursing Texas
infant obtains during his first 4 weeks. At 8 weeks we just slip a
nipple on a tabasco bottle for the night feedings.

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old September 11th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

Trapper wrote:
I'm in Texas. We consider anything with a Scoville rating of less than
2,500 just plain baby formula.

In fact, a rating of 768 would be similar to what a nursing Texas
infant obtains during his first 4 weeks. At 8 weeks we just slip a
nipple on a tabasco bottle for the night feedings.

Point taken.
I wanted to say 768 000 but didn't want to scare the representative
from Vermont.

Maybe 589824?

EDIT: No, sod it, 768 will do fine, they'll just have to recalibrate
Scoville.

Old September 11th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

*ahem*

|Filename: hot sauce.jpg |

Into the blue

"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads...See this?...This is my -BOOM-
stick!"
Into the blue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12084

Old September 11th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yoopers

J.C. Hot Sauce on Buffalo Wings? Couldn't get any better than that!

--
yoopers

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them
from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone
happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one
can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
unicycledude93: Yoopers
Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old September 11th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

I've eaten a variety of hot foods with JC. He's a sissy. Pepsi is hot
sauce to him.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

"I'd like to dress up like a baby, lick your toes, and then have a
plate of spaghetti while watching Letterman." - Rafiel Laserbeam

Chilly Hilly 2006 --- John Childs and Tyler Cox UniTyler Unicycling 30 March 1st 06 06:35 PM
childs mountain bike Janej55uk UK 2 January 2nd 06 02:53 PM
My Freestyle Gallery (John Childs, please read this!) tylercox Unicycling 8 January 17th 05 03:32 PM
Child's tricycle wheels. (16" - 20hole). AJR UK 1 November 29th 04 05:09 PM
Child's drop handled bike Dave Kahn UK 3 July 30th 03 05:21 PM