Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Old November 25th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

While riding around the block with hands resting on the T7 handle, a
neighbor says "That's Cheating!"

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old November 26th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Trapper

230 lb. guy + Coker + Pads + Camelbak + lots of sweat
Add in 1 40-ish lady gathering items from her car that happens to look
up and see me

= "Awwww, that's cute"

Cute? I need to re-evaluate some things here.....

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old November 26th 06, 10:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jamin

I had two different guys in their cars drive by and asked if I wanted a
race.

Had one passanger say "How do you ride that". I replied with "with my
legs"

Oh and two people ask "Can you ride that thing". I get asked this more
often than "wheres your wheel". I get the feeling that when they ask me
if I can ride it, that they mean "can you show me".

--
Jamin
Jamin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12597

Old November 26th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Had a great ride today, for me that's 5.5 miles averaging 7.1 mph along
a gravel road. Only discouraging part of the ride was passing a guy
walking his dog. He saw me coming from a distance so he had a long time
to prepare for me, and all he came up with was to hum the circus tune.
Almost asked him if HE just came from the circus. Even worst, it must
have unsettled me because I had my only UPD of the day about 30 feet
beyond him, he had to have heard it, luckily I coolly ran it off...

Old November 26th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irussb

Chrashing wrote:
...and all he came up with was to hum the circus tune. Almost asked him
if HE just came from the circus.

My well learned reply is "The tune you are humming is Julius Fucík's
Opus 68 'Entrance of the gladiators', which means I am therefore a
gladiator and I am going to kick your arse, you shabby ****."

However, I wouldn't want to waste such a skillful reply on someone who
is quite clearly a cock, so I tend to make do with flipping the bird or
muttering "your mum" as I ride on past.

--
irussb
irussb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11884

Old November 28th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Monocyclist

I got the most retarded comment tonight while riding. This dude says "it
would be cooler if you were a midget".

--
Monocyclist
Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114

Old November 28th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

I on top of a rail, about to ride it. A guy walks past and goes, "I'm
not paying your medical bill!". It's weird because thats the 3rd time
someone has said something along those lines in about 2 weeks.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old November 28th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

leo_h wrote:
Me an edd were riding extreme hardcore trials the other day in town an a
mini bus/big humvy type thing went roaring by and some wierd guy hung
out the window an yelled "You *******s!" for no reason, then a while
later at a different spot the same guy drove by again this time with a
load of other wierd guys in an they all yelled "You *******s!", the
cheek! People have no respect these days, honestly.

Leo

You should have shouted, "You f**ker back at them! Even better turn
around and had a word with them

--
thejdw

I do it because I can!!!24"muni
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old November 28th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
monkeyman

tomtrevor wrote:
I on top of a rail, about to ride it. A guy walks past and goes, "I'm
not paying your medical bill!". It's weird because thats the 3rd time
someone has said something along those lines in about 2 weeks.

Do random strangers normally pay people's medical bill in Australia?

--
monkeyman

Alex, MR addict.

Naomi wrote:
Nao ... who just spent half a minute trying to delete a tiny tiny
insect , that was posing as a comma in the last sentence.

monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

Old November 28th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ohcrazyone

I was riding at a park and a little kid says to his dad "Look Dad, he's
riding a ukulele!"

--
Ohcrazyone
Ohcrazyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13871