Just when I thought I was going to start riding again...

Old January 15th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
headstone

Default Just when I thought I was going to start riding again...

Can you sue them?

That doesn't solve anything.

--
headstone
headstone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13637

Old January 15th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
monkeyman

Danni wrote:
My parents (they're landlords) had a tenant that bit my dad once

A tenant bit your dad? And they didn't evict him right there?

--
monkeyman

~Alex Brown

spazdude222 wrote:
I think so...But then again...Alex is better than everyone

monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

Old January 15th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

headstone wrote:
That doesn't solve anything.

Please, you get money, upgrade the Unicycle.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old January 15th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Krashin'Kenny

headstone wrote:
That doesn't solve anything.

The people that own the dogs are just trash, don't have anything to sue
for but they are definately going to have to pay. The fine for having a
dog that does not have a rabies vaccination (within the city limits) is
$200. After they decided to start playing games with me, I had Animal
Control check their other dog for proper rabies documentation also. If
the owners come up empty-handed on that dog, they will be looking at
$400 in fines plus at least $500 charge for the 10 day quarintine. If
the dog does test positive for rabies (which I seriously and hopefully
doubt) it will be put down.

Scott, maybe I'll see ya out there on the trails eventually

--
Krashin'Kenny

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old January 15th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Trapper

Dang Kenny. Cujo almost got you!

[image: http://www.breed77.net/images/movies/cujo.jpg]

Closest thing I have to offer up in comparison is two yorkies that
chase me on my Coker. ( I refer to them as "wheel chocks" )

--
Trapper
Trapper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10341

Old January 15th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
podzol

Hi Krashin,
Glad you have use of your foot back, sorry about the dog bites.

Here is my dog attack story. I was walking my two dogs once, a shepherd
mix (70lbs) and a beagle mix (20lbs) on their leashes... I was still on
my property when I was attacked by a near-blind senile keeshond. It's
teeth were so dull, it could only do crush damage to my arm. My dogs
made the fur fly trying to get the dog off me while I lay there amidst
the teeth, blood, and growls, kicking furiously trying to get my dogs
off the keeshond while the keeshond hung on fearlessly to my arm. All
the while, the man who owned the keeshond stood there idly with his
hands in his pockets watching.

Animal patrol came by my house the next day wanting me to produce
rabies tags and city licences. I showed them the rabies certification
for both dogs, but did not have city tags. I showed the officer my arm
(which was deep purple from wrist to elbow) and asked if the other dog
had his papers because I was the victim in the attack and my dogs were
defending me. I explained where the attack happened in my yard and that
my dogs were leashed and this other animal wasn't. He left looking
confused.

I could not believe the audacity of the man with the attacking dog. To
call Animal patrol on me?! I suppose it was to cover his arse because
he knew he was in the wrong.

I still have deep tissue scars from the damage, but my arm works fine.

I love dogs, I have 3, but they are taged, in control, and up to date.

Good healing. Lucky both dogs couldn't reach you at once!

--
podzol

WILL DRYWALL FOR UNICYCLES.
*Will unicycle for donuts. *
*Will donut for drywall. *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

Old January 15th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Krashin'Kenny

podzol wrote:

I could not believe the audacity of the man with the attacking dog. To
call Animal patrol on me?! I suppose it was to cover his arse because
he knew he was in the wrong.

QUOTE]

Thanks Podzol. I know where you're coming from. These dog owmers tried
to convince the police that I was trespassing. Fortunately, the dog had
a history and the police believed me, especially when they saw that the
chain was long enough to allow the dog to reach the "public access" of
the parking lot.

Old January 15th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Oh my god! They tried to kill Kenny! The *******s!

STm

--
semach.the.monkey
semach.the.monkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12078

Old January 15th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onefiftyfour

that sucks, kenny. i hope you heal again soon.

-eric

--
onefiftyfour

http://www.texasunicycle.com
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old January 15th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

I hope you get better soon mate.
I have been attacked by a bull terrier type dog for no reason
whatsoever and my best friend got his face mauled by a lassie dog.
I hate dogs. I dont see why people would want to keep vicious killers!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584