At risk from oncoming cars not yielding.

Old May 27th 11, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default At risk from oncoming cars not yielding.

It's not just me who gets hit by the door mirrors of these selfish
people.
A local man has the same problem.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/giveway.jpg

--
Simon Mason
Old May 27th 11, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 27 May 2011 03:27:52 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

It's not just me who gets hit by the door mirrors of these selfish
people.
A local man has the same problem.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/giveway.jpg

He set the standard when he said it is a well known fact that most accidents
happen in rural areas.

Well known by the ****wits in Hull perhaps.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

At risk from oncoming cars not yielding. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 24 May 29th 11 11:03 PM
Am I at risk? ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 8 December 30th 09 04:55 PM
Blinding Oncoming Cyclists With Strobe LEDs, Is This The Best Way? rms[_2_] General 4 October 29th 07 11:34 PM
risk taking? [email protected] Racing 4 July 7th 06 12:24 AM
Spokes yielding severely during tensioning? Phil, Squid-in-Training Techniques 8 April 20th 06 01:50 PM