Vision Company Status?

Old October 30th 03, 12:56 PM
jef

Default Vision Company Status?

What's the latest status of Vision? I'm in the market for a second
bike (I have an R40 now) but would hesitate buying another one
(Vision) if the Company's future was in doubt.
Old October 30th 03, 07:06 PM
Jay Adair

I've heard "moving to new quarters" reports from others. I talked to a rep
on the phone a month or so ago. But my latest e-mail to them has not been
responded to.....who knows?

Jay
R45

om...

Old October 30th 03, 10:56 PM
bentbiker

they just replied to something for me, and are still in business. Vision
is a quality bike, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, the frames are sound,
and everything is shimano etc. In this day and age, with the fragile
economy what is a "lifetime warranty" worth any ways?

Jay Adair wrote:
I've heard "moving to new quarters" reports from others. I talked to a rep
on the phone a month or so ago. But my latest e-mail to them has not been
responded to.....who knows?

Jay
R45

om...

Old October 31st 03, 09:32 PM
Wolverbob

Talking to people that attended Interbike, they said this year Vision was a
no-show.

Bob Krzewinski
Old October 31st 03, 11:13 PM
bentbiker

I just received a replacement seat mesh from them today, that must be a
good sign! Clyde from ATP has been very helpful.

Old November 1st 03, 12:47 AM
Yurasis Dragon

How long did it take for you to get your seat? I've been waiting since early October.

Slumped over the toilet, bentbiker spewed forth :

I just received a replacement seat mesh from them today, that must be a
good sign! Clyde from ATP has been very helpful.

~ Look, I'm cool like Tom2Tec!
Old November 1st 03, 04:57 PM
bentbiker

two weeks, call or e-mail Clyde at Vision, I think he's more responsive.
It used to be Ricky Comar, but I hear he's left the company.