Jurors are smarter than Apes - Guilty on all counts

Old November 4th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Default Jurors are smarter than Apes - Guilty on all counts

Paul B. Anders wrote:
On Nov 3, 6:09 am, Susan Walker wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:08 pm, Susan Walker wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Brad Anders
I'll look you up for that virtual beer next time I'm taking a virtual
tour to...where do you live again?
Stuttgart.
Hmmm...do they have good beer there?

I think they might. However, I'm not quite sure PBA the Porsche engineer
is our PBA.

He's a Porsche owner, does that count?

Only ex-Porsche engineer I know who posts here is Jobst.

Very nice!
Old November 4th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
--D-y wrote:

On Nov 2, 9:50Â*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Nov 2, 6:24Â*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:

On Nov 2, 4:51Â*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Oh, and I'd have loved to have seen his smug-ass face when the verdict
was read.

Brad Anders

You know, I want to amend that statement. There's nothing to be
satisfied about here. Two cyclists were injured, one with disfiguring
injuries, and skilled ER doctor, who probably fixed up a hundred
cyclists who crashed during his career, is looking at prison and has
had his career put it tatters by this incident. Nobody is coming out
ahead here. This isn't a victory, it's a tragedy.

Reality check.

Just proof that someone can be a doctor AND a sociopath.
Docs are a dime a dozen. They're no better than anyone else and quite
a number of them are idiots.

So, one sociopath has been taken off the road, for however long that
lasts. And has multiple well-deserved felony convictions that aren't
likely to all (at least) go away on appeal. Society won, big-time. Not
just the faggots in lycra but everyone else who has had to share the
planet with that piece of ****. Especially his patients.

Reality check. Sounds to me like none of the posters in this thread
have ever had to deal with a sociopath-- who have, chief among other
endearing traits, the drive to totally control other human beings.
Their numbers are estimated to be 1 in 24
of the general population.

Everyone meets them. The trick is to get out quickly;
as soon you notice there is nobody home.

--
Michael Press
Old November 4th 09, 10:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Paul B. Anders wrote:
Only ex-Porsche engineer I know who posts here is Jobst.

Shirley Kunich invented Porsche's.

Old November 4th 09, 12:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

WTF wrote:

On 11/3/09 10:55 AM, in article ,
"MagillaGorilla" wrote:

William Asher wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Ariana Huffington would never sleep with you.

For someone who beats on Liz Hatch for being "not hot" you've picked a
somewhat odd object of perceived affection for me.

The problem with the game you play is there are a finite number of issues
with sensible contrarian positions and this isn't one of them. It was all
fun and games for the doc, until he hurt someone. So I find the idea of an
arrogant prick doctor going to bed terrified each night somewhat amusing.
Think he thinks it's a lot of fun now?

Do you think he would agree with you that it was worth it to teach cyclists
a "lesson?"

--
Bill Asher

Like I told you the day before yesterday, I topped off my brake fluid in my
car. That's how I dealt with the whole Dr. Thompson case. As for Ariana, I
never said she was hot. Nor did I say I had any affection for her. You
simply imagined all of that.

You people have an art of putting things into people's mouths that makes a
bathroom in a San Francisco gay bar look demure.

As I told you people numerous times before, I don't think Dr. Thompson meant
to assault the cyclists since he did it at least twice before and nobody
crashed. All that happened was it forced them to brake and slow down. That's
the "lesson" he was trying to teach them. This incident with Michael Jackson
nose and his lamb chops Jason Priestly friend was going to be "lesson" #3.
But instead of it going down the way he imagined, he unknowingly did it to
riders with Liz Hatch and Michael Rasmussen time trial bike handling skills.

Do you actually believe he meant to have one of them go through his back
window of his $35,000 car on the way to work? I bet you when that happened
the doc was like, "Oh **** - what the ****." If I were a juror, I would have
convicted him on the reckless driving, but not assault with a deadly weapon
because I had reasonable doubt he was trying to even assault them let alone
kill them given that in the two previous incidents, no injuries took place let
alone death.

I honestly believe the jury got it wrong. All that blood and chicklets in
the backseat prejudiced those dumb OJ Simpson pool jurors into thinking that
just because an accident happened, he meant it to go down like that. Those
are two totally different things.

If that happened to me, there would be no case because I know how to use my
brakes...not to mention I don't go around harassing drivers who simply want to
pass me. Look at you ****in' people...you have no idea how to defend a
nation. All you did was weaken a country today. That's all you did. You put
people in danger.

Sweet dreams, son.

Col. Magilla

You are a real callous piece of ****, and I would say it to your face. That
being said........ You are just being like Henry and yanking chains here.

I believe everything I wrote in that post. Thanks for the high school rebuttal
though. You really made your case and completely disproved everything I
said when
you called me a "piece of ****."

Thanks,

Magilla
Old November 4th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Default 1. Guilty 2. Guilty 3. Guilty

Robert Chung wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Dumbass:

RBR protocol is to put the podium in the subject line.

Thanks.

There is no RBR protocol. Most definitions of protocol include wording
like "correct etiquette" - uh, not here.

-S-

Old November 6th 09, 07:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
"Paul B. Anders" wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:24*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:51*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/99800

Oh, and I'd have loved to have seen his smug-ass face when the verdict
was read.

Brad Anders

You know, I want to amend that statement. There's nothing to be
satisfied about here. Two cyclists were injured, one with disfiguring
injuries, and skilled ER doctor, who probably fixed up a hundred
cyclists who crashed during his career, is looking at prison and has
had his career put it tatters by this incident. Nobody is coming out
ahead here. This isn't a victory, it's a tragedy.

Brad Anders

One lunatic (who is also a skilled ER doctor) has very probably pulled
his last extreme-dumbass cyclist-hurting stunt, and will, given the
profile of this case, very likely encourager les autres to think twice,
too.

Morose moments like this are the perfect time to remind yourself of the
purpose of the justice system. Its effects on the indicted are arguably
the least important.

Old November 6th 09, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 6, 2:06*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

One lunatic (who is also a skilled ER doctor) has very probably pulled
his last extreme-dumbass cyclist-hurting stunt, and will, given the
profile of this case, very likely encourager les autres to think twice,
too.

Morose moments like this are the perfect time to remind yourself of the
purpose of the justice system. Its effects on the indicted are arguably
the least important.

Right. It is the unwise felon who lands themselves in a high-profile
case where the legal system uses it to send a "don't try this at home"
message. Better to quietly plead out.

Old November 7th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 6, 2:06Â*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

One lunatic (who is also a skilled ER doctor) has very probably pulled
his last extreme-dumbass cyclist-hurting stunt, and will, given the
profile of this case, very likely encourager les autres to think twice,
too.

Morose moments like this are the perfect time to remind yourself of the
purpose of the justice system. Its effects on the indicted are arguably
the least important.

Right. It is the unwise felon who lands themselves in a high-profile
case where the legal system uses it to send a "don't try this at home"
message. Better to quietly plead out.

You know who I really feel sorry for?
His attorney. Imagine having a loose cannon
such as Thompson for a client. Sad. So Sad.

--
Michael Press
Old November 7th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 6, 10:24*pm, Michael Press wrote:
*RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 6, 2:06*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

One lunatic (who is also a skilled ER doctor) has very probably pulled
his last extreme-dumbass cyclist-hurting stunt, and will, given the
profile of this case, very likely encourager les autres to think twice,
too.

Morose moments like this are the perfect time to remind yourself of the
purpose of the justice system. Its effects on the indicted are arguably
the least important.

Right. *It is the unwise felon who lands themselves in a high-profile
case where the legal system uses it to send a "don't try this at home"
message. *Better to quietly plead out.

You know who I really feel sorry for?
His attorney. Imagine having a loose cannon
such as Thompson for a client. Sad. So Sad.

Interesting. Here I thought the lawyer was the rube/boob/noob.
SuperLawyer, indeed! Attacking an injured party when you know there
are some horrific accident photos waiting to come out. The guy
watched too many episodes of Boston Legal or some such crap.

Old November 7th 09, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 6, 2:06Â*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

One lunatic (who is also a skilled ER doctor) has very probably pulled
his last extreme-dumbass cyclist-hurting stunt, and will, given the
profile of this case, very likely encourager les autres to think twice,
too.

Morose moments like this are the perfect time to remind yourself of the
purpose of the justice system. Its effects on the indicted are arguably
the least important.

Right. It is the unwise felon who lands themselves in a high-profile
case where the legal system uses it to send a "don't try this at home"
message. Better to quietly plead out.

You know who I really feel sorry for?
His attorney. Imagine having a loose cannon
such as Thompson for a client. Sad. So Sad.

That lawyer will still get 1) paid, and 2) work. He'll make out just fine, win or
lose.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

lauren fickett 925-933-6979 is guilty of tax fraud, attempted carjacking, kidnapping, murder and is guilty of assault and battery 903Dartmouth Way Concord, CA 5884 w tucson estates pkwy tucson, az 520-883-7486 [email protected] Unicycling 1 October 5th 08 01:09 PM
Guilty Until Proven Guilty Burt Racing 3 June 23rd 07 07:00 PM
Millar Line Stage 7: Guilty Guilty Guilty! Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 July 9th 06 12:45 AM
Ed & Mike must be smarter than me di Mountain Biking 8 June 21st 06 06:50 PM