Chinese recumbent bicycle truck pic

Old October 29th 03, 12:31 PM
Mike Maas

Default Chinese recumbent bicycle truck pic

Thought this group might get a kick out of this. Not my pic.

http://www.pbase.com/image/22630356
remove "-nospam" from email to reply
Old October 30th 03, 04:54 PM
Jfreewheel

So front wheel drive bents are not unique to the western world ! Very
utilitarian design worth copying.

J Gaerlan - Gaerlan Custom Cycles
http://www.gaerlan.com
Framebuilding,Recumbent and Bike Parts eStore
(415)362-3866: (415)677-8943 fax

Old November 1st 03, 05:40 PM
Captain Dondo

Mike Maas wrote:
Thought this group might get a kick out of this. Not my pic.

http://www.pbase.com/image/22630356
remove "-nospam" from email to reply

I bet it's the back end of a bike, cut off and grafted on to a welded
frame. Look at the "rear" triangle geometry and how the reversed fork
attaches to it.

Very cool....

-Dondo

--
What am I on?
I'm on my bike, o__

Old November 1st 03, 08:45 PM
Ian

Captain Dondo must be edykated coz e writed:

Mike Maas wrote:
Thought this group might get a kick out of this. Not my pic.

http://www.pbase.com/image/22630356
remove "-nospam" from email to reply

I bet it's the back end of a bike, cut off and grafted on to a welded
frame. Look at the "rear" triangle geometry and how the reversed fork
attaches to it.

Very cool....

-Dondo

How did you guys get the prototype pics for the Catrike Utility?

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old November 2nd 03, 12:27 AM
Don

That bike must be wicked fast to need two air bags on the steering
wheel. OK, maybe not wicked fast--just very bad brakes. Don
Old November 2nd 03, 12:46 PM
ai4i

Maybe Dan Kavanaugh will license them to manufacture his Organic Engine SUV!

--

Joel Wilson
Fort Lauderdale

Old November 2nd 03, 12:53 PM