AOL blows. I can read on Kornet

Old November 30th 04, 01:49 AM
TritonRider

Default AOL blows. I can read on Kornet

But can't reply until AOL gets it together(yeah right), or it all comes up on
google.
E-mail the hate mail for a quick reply the address is good.
Bill C
Old November 30th 04, 02:58 AM
h squared

TritonRider wrote:

But can't reply until AOL gets it together(yeah right), or it all comes up on
google.
E-mail the hate mail for a quick reply the address is good.
Bill C

try the beta version of google if you like (it is just as fast as my
news server, and way faster than normal google.)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing

Old November 30th 04, 09:40 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

h squared wrote:

try the beta version of google if you like (it is just as fast as my
news server, and way faster than normal google.)

That's what I use, but it's not completely reliable.
K. Gringioni.
too cheap to pay for his own internet

Old November 30th 04, 11:33 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 30 Nov 2004 01:40:33 -0800, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
That's what I use, but it's not completely reliable.

It's a lot better since I went and asked them to add a "References"
header (got a reply too, "we're working on it"). I guess you were the
only regular poster using G/2 and none of your messages got threaded
well. As one who works with stainless steel, you must appreciate good
threading.

It was the same with Slightlylessmorons.com, btw.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 30th 04, 01:15 PM
TritonRider

ry the beta version of google if you like (it is just as fast as my
news server, and way faster than normal google.)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing

Thanks heather I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info Henry.
Bill C

Old November 30th 04, 04:35 PM
jsp

Google seems to be making a big press to catch up with other services,
but everything is in beta right now. Their gmail product is pretty
cool, but doesn't allow you to POP other accounts like yahoo. If they
got that together, that would be cool.

Scott

Read This....Please.... Cipher General 7 March 8th 04 10:36 PM
FOR ALL TO READ!! Hammer Australia 4 February 16th 04 07:12 PM
Read and learn! Garrison Hilliard General 6 December 12th 03 11:58 AM