sodium intake

Old February 27th 06, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default sodium intake

I worry more about the amount of dirt that I must be breathing in on any
dry day, or about the amount of sodium I am taking in, especially since
we have finally managed a working salt-free recipe in the breadmaker.

I thought that we weren't supposed to worry about salt any more

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1601220,00.html

Old February 27th 06, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

POHB wrote:
I worry more about the amount of dirt that I must be breathing in on
any dry day, or about the amount of sodium I am taking in,
especially since we have finally managed a working salt-free recipe
in the breadmaker.

I thought that we weren't supposed to worry about salt any more

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1601220,00.html

(OT)
The author was a friend of my brother's when he was in 6th form, so when a
friend of mine mentioned his (unique, I believe) first name as a friend she
was going to see in a different city 10 years later, she was amazed that I
confirmed it was the same person by asking his surname. I guess I also have
the same advantage of even my casual acquaintances remembering my name.

Anyway, it looks as if he's writing absolute crap on behalf of The Guardian,
but I may just be saying that because I bought The Independent today, and it
was utter utter trash, including an article lifted straight from the Daily
Express about someone who wasn't wearing a seatbelt in 1997.
--
Ambrose

sodium intake Tim Downie UK 0 February 27th 06 11:22 AM
sodium intake M-gineering UK 0 February 27th 06 09:45 AM
Low sodium sport drink? Chris M Techniques 10 October 8th 05 11:08 PM
How many calories per mile do you figure? res09c5t Techniques 69 June 3rd 05 07:25 PM
Average Speed ( What should I do ) Ozzii Pete Australia 16 December 12th 03 11:30 AM