JESUS IS LORD!

Old June 2nd 12, 10:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle
GOD OF ISRAEL

Default JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD raised HIM from the
dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house.(cf. THE HOLY BIBLE: ROMANS
10:9 and ACTS 16:31b).

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL’S MOST BELOVED and ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and
Savior?

If not, say this prayer: “LORD GOD, please forgive me of my sins.
Thank YOU for YOUR Faithfulness in always being with me and loving me
so much to send me YOUR MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD
JESUS CHRIST, to die on the cross for me. I receive HIM now into my
heart and life to be my Lord and Savior. I pray this in the name of
GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT. * Amen.”

“So let everyone in Israel know for certain that GOD has made this
JESUS, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!” ACTS 2:36.

“For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'BLESSED IS
HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD." MATTHEW 23:39.

Visit and share this with family, friends, fans and followers:
www.BIBLEstudycd.com/Lessons.html.

May you be blessed abundantly!

THE GOSPEL:
www.ebible.com/kjv/matthew