PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

Old June 17th 17, 02:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:34:39 +0100, Diesel wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

No idea where I got it, google searches produce anything but
programs when using the words "random" and "taglines" and even the
author's name. I've shoved a zip of it he
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nizaz6plo9...lines.zip?dl=1

Kewl beans, thanks! I've saved a decent copy of it. It works very well.
I even spent the time to convert all of my tag lines over to the way in
which it works. Now, I have over 8000 of them. Thanks again!

8000!!!! I'd ask to see yours, but I think that would use an entire day going through them all.

--
Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients?
To prevent clients from being billed twice for essentially the same service.
Old June 17th 17, 10:35 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Diesel

news alt.home.repair, wrote:

No idea where I got it, google searches produce anything but
programs when using the words "random" and "taglines" and even
the author's name. I've shoved a zip of it he
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nizaz6plo9...lines.zip?dl=1

Kewl beans, thanks! I've saved a decent copy of it. It works very
well. I even spent the time to convert all of my tag lines over
to the way in which it works. Now, I have over 8000 of them.
Thanks again!

8000!!!! I'd ask to see yours, but I think that would use an
entire day going through them all.

Yep, over 8000. And I can easily add more now. I didn't convert these
files over by hand mind you, I wrote a tiny 23kilobyte self contained
(portable, no installer, no runtime dlls, etc needed) win32PE
executable to take any text file and convert it's contents to a
taglines friendly 'database' file. So you can make taglines as long
as you want them, with upto 32767 characters per line; I can increase
the max characters per line, but, I thought 32k was more than
sufficient.

It only considers the tagline complete when it reads the crlf at the
end so that's where it does the break for the taglines database.
So, I was able to rogue the database from a couple of other tagline
programs and my own that was DOS based that required additional steps
to work on linux and converted them all to the much easier to use
taglines program. Now I have a 600something kilobyte taglines
database. It even has a copy of the ones you sent me.

TANSTAAFM: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Mason
Old June 17th 17, 10:35 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Diesel

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The Peeler
web.com Sat, 17
Jun 2017 15:59:01 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:09:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson"), the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

8000!!!! I'd ask to see yours, but I think that would use an
entire day going through them all.

You two idiots could discuss them ALL on these groups! Think of
all the attention you could get, attention whore!

Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I spent sometime looking for
the program that created the super easy database he sent me. I even
considered writing my own to do the same thing, because the design is
genius simple. You can have taglines that are actually more than a
single line without need for a non human friendly file format.

Now, I have yet another program helping xnews do what I want it to do,
without xnews having to be able to do it on it's own. And, the support
programs for xnews are linux wine friendly. So, it's a win win for me.

Truth was left world-writeable.
Old June 17th 17, 11:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:35:20 +0100, Diesel wrote:

news alt.home.repair, wrote:

[...]

You shoulda checked them first, some are very rude :-)

--
If you think people aren't creative, watch them try to re-fold a roadmap.
Old June 18th 17, 01:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Diesel

The Peeler
web.com Sat, 17
Jun 2017 21:42:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 21:35:20 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

You two idiots could discuss them ALL on these groups! Think of
all the attention you could get, attention whore!

Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I spent sometime looking
for the program that created the super easy database he sent me.
I even considered writing my own to do the same thing, because
the design is genius simple. You can have taglines that are
actually more than a single line without need for a non human
friendly file format.

Now, I have yet another program helping xnews do what I want it
to do, without xnews having to be able to do it on it's own. And,
the support programs for xnews are linux wine friendly. So, it's
a win win for me.

You are simply playing his game, regardless of what you say! It's
really pathetic!

Sorry if the explanation is above your paygrade. But, it is what it is.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known
Old June 18th 17, 01:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Diesel

news alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:34:39 +0100, Diesel
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

[...]

I did. You obviously haven't seen some of my previous ones. Rude
doesn't offend me. ROFL!

Freeman's Law: Nothing is so simple it cannot be misunderstood.
Old June 18th 17, 02:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
BurfordTJustice

..Yo bitch boi you are posting over in Freeware...
how about posting your proof?

How about posting some pictures for bd of you doing
your RuPaul action??

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
Come on bitch boi, you are reading here , post up the proof!

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
Crickets!

Not unexpected...

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:01:47 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

For what little good it'll
do him, he was bragging about the relocation from the states to the
uk prior to doing it, and, he bragged about it again when he arrived
in the uk.

Show proof your whiny little lying bitch boi (faggot).

You have no clue where we are and you are not nearly as good
as bd at pulling out information from people....LOL

Crickets!

Not unexpected...

--
Ralph Cramdom
AKA Peter

Old June 21st 17, 04:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 12/06/17 09:23, d wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:44:33 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:18:46 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 09.06.2017 22:57,
d wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
Peter Keller wrote:
On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Well with those silly shorts and helmet...

At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the

Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack, you

don't
need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't ****ing down with rain

and/or
boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.

Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.

True.
That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
transport.

I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.

Running is better exercise than cycling (for the same distance)

But that's the point for many bicycle users; exercise is a beneficial
side effect, not an objective.

but it does your knees in eventually though.

Probably other things too.

They deserve it? Alycidon UK 4 August 17th 15 03:13 PM
why stupid people have difficulty when faced with the truth Henry[_4_] Racing 4 July 21st 10 08:01 PM
Watch the sleazy Limeys in action! [email protected] Techniques 43 August 16th 06 08:24 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, given the number of Limeys around here. P e t e F a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 7 October 20th 03 11:12 AM