Cheerless hero nr 2?

Old March 9th 18, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cheerless hero nr 2?

Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html
Old March 9th 18, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 8:22:41 PM UTC, wrote:
Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

If she had been riding a bicycle we would be told that cyclists need to wear helmets and a helmet would have saved her life.
If she had been riding a bicycle whilst wearing a helmet and survived we would be told the helmet saved her life and cyclists need to wear helmets.
Since she was not wearing a helmet this was obviously a cyclists fault because they don't pay 'road tax'.

Old March 9th 18, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 09/03/2018 20:22, wrote:

Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

Was she in danger of falling off the bike she wasn't riding along the
footway?
Old March 9th 18, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:22:39 -0000, wrote:

Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a
fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have
saved *this* lady, one wonders?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

The person jailed should have been the council ****wit installing all
the speedbumps making the load become insecure. I love taking hedge
clippings to my local dump and arriving with 3/4s of it missing,
spread along the road approaching the skip as I go over the bumps at
high speed.

This is because you are an unemployable sponging ******. You always have
been and you always will be.
Just **** off and die Hucker.

Old March 9th 18, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 9:49:47 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:22:39 -0000, wrote:

Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a
fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have
saved *this* lady, one wonders?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

The person jailed should have been the council ****wit installing all
the speedbumps making the load become insecure. I love taking hedge
clippings to my local dump and arriving with 3/4s of it missing,
spread along the road approaching the skip as I go over the bumps at
high speed.

This is because you are an unemployable sponging ******. You always have
been and you always will be.

Is that what you say to your, tax payer provided, mirror every day.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to a cure.

Old March 14th 18, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:48:18 -0800 (PST)
Simon Jester wrote:

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 8:22:41 PM UTC, wrote:
Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a
fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have
saved *this* lady, one wonders?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

If she had been riding a bicycle we would be told that cyclists need
to wear helmets and a helmet would have saved her life. If she had
been riding a bicycle whilst wearing a helmet and survived we would
be told the helmet saved her life and cyclists need to wear helmets.
Since she was not wearing a helmet this was obviously a cyclists
fault because they don't pay 'road tax'.

Plus the stupid reporter doesn't know the difference between a hydraulic
breaker and a generator.

Nightmare for Cheerless Squashme UK 7 June 3rd 13 11:25 AM
Up Yours Cheerless Simon Mason UK 3 March 22nd 12 03:40 AM
One for Cheerless and Dave Squashme UK 88 December 19th 11 05:26 AM
Cheerless and JMS's hero charged Simon Mason UK 50 October 23rd 11 04:04 AM
Bad news for Cheerless and co. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 7 May 19th 11 10:15 AM