This group

Old February 22nd 19, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default This group

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 9:28:07 AM UTC, wrote:

Ask a sensible cycling question and you will get a sensible answer.

Panaracer Pasela is the best tyre.
SON Deluxe is the only way to go lighting.
I ride a Dawes Karakum.

Schwalbe Durano Plus are the best tyres.

Perhaps, but I will stick to what works for me.
I tried Panaracer Ribimo and found that after a while I got a lot of small punctures.
The irritating sort that means you have a flat tyre in the morning but cannot be detected with the bowl of water test and no obvious cause.

Old February 22nd 19, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 8:27:47 AM UTC, RJH wrote:
On 22/02/2019 00:28, Simon Jester wrote:

SON Deluxe is the only way to go lighting.

Mmmmm. Weight would be an issue for me there.

I ride a Dawes Karakum.

But not for you :-)

(nice bike otherwise tho!)

It is good for utility transport, but I get the impression Dawes spent all the money on the frame and threw on whatever components were lying around the factory floor.
Old February 22nd 19, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all? It's all only about
cyclists.

This group is for taking the slash out of cycling and cyclists - it is fun
and so easy to do. I do enjoy taking the **** out of this low life.
There is a moderated cycling group, but the cycling ******s that use this
group don't go there as they are too stupid.

Old February 22nd 19, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7qd-KmHqM
Old February 23rd 19, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:10:36 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all? It's all only about
cyclists.

This group is for taking the slash out of cycling and cyclists - it is
fun and so easy to do. I do enjoy taking the **** out of this low
life. There is a moderated cycling group, but the cycling ******s that
use this group don't go there as they are too stupid.

I think this nicely sums up how sad and hateful this individual has
become. Can we get Social Services around?

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old February 23rd 19, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

On 21/02/2019 18:58, GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all?Â* It's all only about cyclists.

Anyone fancy having a stab at a charter?!

https://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.cycling.html

--
Cheers, Rob
Old February 24th 19, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:30:21 GMT, RJH wrote:

On 21/02/2019 18:58, GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all?Â* It's all only about
cyclists.

Anyone fancy having a stab at a charter?!

https://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.cycling.html

URC is a forum for sad old men to moan about how cyclists don't pay road
tax, and never stop at red lights.

'bout right?

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.