**** on bike

Old September 11th 18, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default **** on bike

Last night I was out walking my little dog. I heard a bell ringing behind
me. There was this adult cyclist on the footpath who expected me to give way
to him. Yeah right.
I blocked him. His gormless mouth opened wide. He again tried to ride past
me on the footpath. I blocked him again. His gormless gob opened yet again,
he asked me why I "was in his way".
I mentioned Highways Act section 72. The pillock just looked at me. Then he
rode in the gutter where he belongs.
I really hope that I meet him again.

Old September 12th 18, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 11/09/18 18:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Last night I was out walking my little dog. I heard a bell ringing behind
me. There was this adult cyclist on the footpath who expected me to give way
to him. Yeah right.

I mentioned Highways Act section 72.

Highways Act section 72 applies to "footway" not "footpath". Get your
facts right.
Old September 12th 18, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
On 11/09/18 18:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Last night I was out walking my little dog. I heard a bell ringing
behind me. There was this adult cyclist on the footpath who expected
me to give way to him. Yeah right.

I mentioned Highways Act section 72.

Highways Act section 72 applies to "footway" not "footpath". Get your
facts right.

You know very well what I meant.
Now, **** off you little lump of ****.

Old September 13th 18, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 12/09/18 21:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 11/09/18 18:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Last night I was out walking my little dog. I heard a bell
ringing behind me. There was this adult cyclist on the footpath
who expected me to give way to him. Yeah right.

I mentioned Highways Act section 72.

Highways Act section 72 applies to "footway" not "footpath". Get
your facts right.

You know very well what I meant.

Yes, I know you meant footpath.

Now, **** off you little lump of ****.

I nearly called you a gormless **** in my first reply. Clearly you have
issues both on newsgroups and in real life and you are a gormless ****.
Old September 13th 18, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 18:56:21 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Last night I was out walking my little dog. I heard a bell ringing behind
me. There was this adult cyclist on the footpath who expected me to give way
to him. Yeah right.
I blocked him. His gormless mouth opened wide. He again tried to ride past
me on the footpath. I blocked him again. His gormless gob opened yet again,
he asked me why I "was in his way".
I mentioned Highways Act section 72. The pillock just looked at me. Then he
rode in the gutter where he belongs.
I really hope that I meet him again.

You could have thought he was about to attack you and you knocked him off his
bike in fear and self-defence;-)

Old September 14th 18, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

TMS320 wrote:
On 11/09/18 18:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Last night I was out walking my little dog. I heard a bell ringing
behind me. There was this adult cyclist on the footpath who expected me
to give way to him. Yeah right.

I mentioned Highways Act section 72.

Highways Act section 72 applies to "footway" not "footpath". Get your
facts right.

There are no 'facts' to get right, because the story is fabricated.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Yet another twat on a bicycle Mr Pounder Esquire UK 5 December 30th 17 05:37 PM
Compo cam twat on a bike loses in court. MrCheerful UK 31 March 15th 16 05:01 PM
One Can Always Depend on This Twat ... John Smith[_7_] UK 2 November 25th 15 08:31 PM
Twat cyclists Uncle Peter UK 94 January 28th 15 11:48 PM
Bike lanes and twat Peter Signorini Australia 24 February 27th 05 12:24 PM