Ed Dolan the Great is like God the Almighty

Old September 21st 10, 05:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great is like God the Almighty

On Sep 18, 8:24*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 18, 4:06 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 1:39 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

"There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan

According to you, but not the masses who recognize SPAM for what it is

and what it is not. You are not SPAMing TM. What you are doing is
merely inserting your copy and paste boilerplate into his post and
that is an indication that you read his post, take issue with his post
and care enough to devote the time to respond. You are dancing to his
music no matter what you have to say in the matter and to think you
label as idiots that reply exempting yourself. The conundrum
continues.

All I do is read the subject heading of TM's posts. It is always the same
old subject with the same old idiotic message.
Responded to with the same old copy and paste, idiotic bolerplate

riposte and that somehow is better???

I am fighting spam with spam.

Well actually no you're not. You still dont know what SPAM is

What makes more sense than that? *Unlike you,
I do not waste time and effort on morons.

I agree. I really should stop wasting my time on you.

Since that is all it is, copy
and paste is quite appropriate. I consider all of it nothing but spam. TM
is
too god damn ****ing stupid to ever be a troll. I mean to step on his
posts
for all eternity until he learns to cease his spamming.
Good luck with that.

Nothing is easier than copy and paste.

Nothing is lazier you meant to say.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Mountain Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Techniques 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Recumbent Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Social Issues 0 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up! Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 64 May 9th 06 06:53 PM