Has Tyler H. Offered any Explanation?

Old July 22nd 05, 02:49 PM
steve

Default Has Tyler H. Offered any Explanation?

I have yet to hear an explanation as to why he tested positive. Does he
claim the test is faulty? That he tests positive, but for "innocent"
reasons? That the test works, but the lab that does it ****ed up? Just
what is his claim?

thanks,
steve
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill
Old July 22nd 05, 03:07 PM

I wonder if there is a
website peoplewhoneverthinkofdoingawebsearch.com

-ilan

steve a =E9crit :

Old July 22nd 05, 03:30 PM

Oh, I'm really sorry I gave a negative impression of this newsgroup.
However, it doesn't seem so hard to me to find all the information on
the
website www.tylerhamilton.com.

-ilan

steve a =E9crit :
On 22-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, blindly formulat=

ed
the following incoherence:

I wonder if there is a
website peoplewhoneverthinkofdoingawebsearch.com

Man, but this is one friendly newsgroup. How soon will I see the word
"Dumbass"?

steve
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill

Old July 22nd 05, 03:47 PM
psycholist

"steve" wrote in message
I have yet to hear an explanation as to why he tested positive. Does he
claim the test is faulty? That he tests positive, but for "innocent"
reasons? That the test works, but the lab that does it ****ed up? Just
what is his claim?

thanks,
steve
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill

Steve,

How dare you come into this newsgroup and ask a bike-racing-related question
without already knowing the answer or without having thoroughly exhausted
every internet search engine, searched the Library of Congress and/or prayed
for divine wisdom and knowledge. In this newsgroup, you flame the poster
first and provide a considered response later ... if ever at all.

And "dumbass" is the customary greeting here. Nothing personal.

Not, the answer to your question is, "all of the above," spiced with a dose
of extortion.

The test is flawed. Tyler had a twin in the womb which accounts for the
mixed blood. The lab screwed up, and someone tampered with the results and
threatened to release them if Phonak didn't pay up. They didn't, so the
extortionist released them. Something like that.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old July 22nd 05, 03:51 PM
steve

On 22-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, blindly formulated
the following incoherence:

Oh, I'm really sorry I gave a negative impression of this newsgroup.
However, it doesn't seem so hard to me to find all the information on
the
website
www.tylerhamilton.com.

So...why didnt you say that the first time?

Thanks, and it was an interesting read.

steve
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill
Old July 22nd 05, 03:58 PM

steve a =E9crit :
On 22-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, blindly formulat=

ed
the following incoherence:

Oh, I'm really sorry I gave a negative impression of this newsgroup.
However, it doesn't seem so hard to me to find all the information on
the
website
www.tylerhamilton.com.

So...why didnt you say that the first time?

As an official Armstrong fan, I feel the need to emulate him, which
means being a total jerk for no reason, whenever I feel like it.

-ilan

Old July 22nd 05, 04:26 PM
steve

On 22-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, "psycholist"
blindly formulated
the following incoherence:

How dare you come into this newsgroup and ask a bike-racing-related
question
without already knowing the answer or without having thoroughly exhausted
every internet search engine, searched the Library of Congress

Actually I went to the Library of Congress, but they just called me a
"dumbass"...

Not, the answer to your question is, "all of the above," spiced with a
dose
of extortion.

I read the stuff at his website, and his claim is rather general, i.e. that
a positive result of less than 5% (5% of what I dont know...being a dumbass)
can be the result of "other causes", and that THs result was rumoured (and
why doesnt he know?) to be about 1%.

Imagine if he is innocent..and Ill readily grant him that presumption...what
an injustice that would be on so many levels.

steve
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill