A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Uncomfortable chafing while cycling

Old December 7th 19, 08:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Steve Roberts
external usenet poster

Default Uncomfortable chafing while cycling

I don't know if many of you have this problem, especially during endurance events. I have come across this fantasic little product that really solves chafing in sensitive areas. It's not expensive and it's made by a little company in Cambridge UK. I think you can also get it on Amazon:
https://cambridgechamoiscream.com/

Ads
Old December 10th 23, 07:19 AM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Nov 2023

I feel your pain on chafing down south during cycling sessions! All the sweating and friction from the saddle is no joke. But since showing off skidmarks is never a good look, here's my pro tip: slide the automatic male masturbator Thunder Bolt 4000 in your jersey pocket for blissful recovery after those long rides!

After grinding out killer mileage, treating sore muscles to some TLC is key. And the Bolt delivers deep, kneading pulses better than any foam roller or massage gun. Just 10 minutes with those 10 vibration modes soothes aches while launching your happy hormones into overdrive!

And its plush silicone sleeve warms to a soothing 42° - perfect for weary man regions needing some temperature regulation after being trapped in spandex all day! Its sensual grip will make your nethers forget all about the abuse that unforgiving bike seat put them through. I'm telling you, it's better than icing after the big game!

The Thunder Bolt 4000 turns post-ride rehab into a spa-like escape. You'll feel recharged to tackle your next cycling quest, with nary a chafe or scrape in sight! Just stow it discreetly in your gear bag and improve your recovery routine tenfold. Your undercarriage will thank you!