Polar/Reebok HRMs

Old September 27th 04, 01:39 AM
John

Default Polar/Reebok HRMs

My Polar Pacer receiver just got run over by one of those four-wheeled
gasoline-powered machines today.

Aside from the small matter of whether this model remains on the
market (I can't find it in any of the usual outlets nor on Polar's
site), does anyone know of any source for getting just a receiver, so
that I don't waste the chest strap?

Also, any experiences with the Reebok units? If I have to get a whole
new unit, I want something with a wristband that does not break for no
apparent reason, as was the case with my Polar.

Thanks
Old September 27th 04, 01:55 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 26 Sep 2004 17:39:36 -0700, (John) wrote:

does anyone know of any source for getting just a receiver, so
that I don't waste the chest strap?

sarkproducts.com

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit
http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old September 27th 04, 10:36 PM
Pete Hausner

does anyone know of any source for getting just a receiver, so
that I don't waste the chest strap?

sarkproducts.com
BRBR

Yep. Jamie is a terrific guy. He'll do right by you.

PH

HRM's Racer UK 27 August 23rd 04 06:38 PM
Lumicycle Halide2003 & Polar HRMs rek UK 3 November 7th 03 11:32 AM
Polar HRMs Willowbeauty UK 2 July 22nd 03 12:39 PM