More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 4th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default More dumb**** liberals...

"RicodJour" wrote in message

The only thing that needs be said is Consider The Source. Kunich was
advocating repealing freedom of the press if there's a political
bias. That's a nonsense statement.

Leave it to you to not be able to understand written English. But then it's
not surprising considering the way the rest of your education appears to go.

Old August 4th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

ST wrote:
On 8/3/08 2:14 PM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:

... performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members ...

One person was charged with "suspicion of obstructing a police officer".

7 people show up for a demonstration. A boatload of ****ed off cops are
forced to work overtime to watch them. The best they could do was arrest
one of them for "suspicion of obstructing a police officer".

And you're imagining the entire US Military sitting around, with tears
of humiliation streaming down their Downy-soft cheeks. "Wah! Waaah!
WaaaaaAAAAhhHHHH!", they're all saying, "There's people in Tacoma that
don't like returning Humvees. We're HUMILIATED! WAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I'm sure it's just like that, Stevie. We're losing the war to 7
ineffectual numbnuts in Tacoma.

You are a bunch of ****in retards, you know that.

You are being justifiably mocked, you dumb ****!

Since I was imitating YOU, of course it's retarded!

You know, his bit about how this year's protest is the same as last year's protest
is a lot like Greg Lemond and his "virtual wins" in the Tour. If something happened
once, then you can deem it to have happened any time you feel it suits your purposes.

Hey, I just brought up Lemond, which means bike talk! Cool...

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 4th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Bill C" wrote in message
On Aug 3, 8:04 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Sorry, but there should be no freedom of the press protections against
any
media that purposely distorts the news to a single political point of
view.

So what would you do with single viewpoint shows, hosts, or outlets?

Ahem, those aren't "news" shows. Opinions are fine but not when you're
reporting what is supposed to be the news. Why do you suppose that the
Liberals have taken over most of the reporting? It has been a pure
arrangement to distort the news to the American people and to force them
into opinions that they wouldn't otherwise hold.

Mind you, it works both ways and I'd be equally worried about Conservatives
falsely reporting news by distorting it so much. If you listen to Rush
Limbaugh the really amazing thing is that he rarely if ever distorts things.
He lets the truth demonstrate his point of view.

That statement is pretty good proof of just how incredibly dumb you are, Kunich.

Old August 4th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 3, 3:09*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:
*Bill C wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:19*pm, ST wrote:

Quit ****in playing word games assbag!
These wackos want NO military PERIOD!- Hide quoted text -

*Don't like it, get out there with your friends.

* *Like this?

http://growabrain.typepad.com/growabrain/Morans.jpg

Great Band Logos of Our Time:

http://www.themoransband.com/

I wonder if that guy knows that he's famous,
or more accurately, that he's "Internet famous."

Ben

Old August 4th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in
:

That's why I blocked that fool a long time ago. I only have a half
dozen people on block and the world has become a much brighter place.

And here I thought you didn't care. Now I know you care so much you
can't even stand to read my posts.

That.

Is.

So.

Cool.

--
Bill Asher
Old August 4th 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

ST wrote in
:

Remember freedom? Choices?

Well said. I'm pretty sure that Thomas Jefferson also equated liberty
and freedom with close proximity to a dozen different national-chain
hamburger and taco fast-food restaurants.

Give me liberty, and a super-sized fries.

--
Bill Asher
Old August 4th 08, 07:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

*Bill C wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:19*pm, ST wrote:

Quit ****in playing word games assbag!
These wackos want NO military PERIOD!- Hide quoted text -
*Don't like it, get out there with your friends.

* *Like this?

http://growabrain.typepad.com/growabrain/Morans.jpg

Great Band Logos of Our Time:

http://www.themoransband.com/

Ha!, That's good.

I wonder if that guy knows that he's famous,
or more accurately, that he's "Internet famous."

And he looks so proud in the picture. I wonder how long it was before he realized
the mistake or if he was told.

Old August 4th 08, 09:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
Give me liberty, and a super-sized fries.

A liberty burger with freedom fries.

Old August 4th 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
And here I thought you didn't care. Now I know you care so much you can't
even stand to read my posts.

That.

Is.

So.

Cool.

Stop posting inconvenient links that disprove all his global
warming cargo cult science links and he might learn to love
you like an atomic bomb.
Old August 4th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 3, 9:54*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

*So what would you do with single viewpoint shows, hosts, or outlets?

Ahem, those aren't "news" shows. Opinions are fine but not when you're
reporting what is supposed to be the news. Why do you suppose that the
Liberals have taken over most of the reporting? It has been a pure
arrangement to distort the news to the American people and to force them
into opinions that they wouldn't otherwise hold.

I'd say a lot of those shows do purport to be providing in depth
coverage on the news. Same thing different flavor, more in the vein of
20/20, or 60 minutes, still news.
Bias and distortion is always a problem in reporting on anything. In
"The Craft of Intelligence" Dulles discusses the need to be aware of
this, both in collecting intel, and analyzing it because it's
incredibly difficult for the operator to keep it clean and untainted.
That's why multiple sources, and channels are so important. Then they
can be collated to provide a more accurate picture.
I think it's pretty much the same thing with the media, and has
almost always been. Going back to the Revolution here, what you
thought was colored by which "news" outlets you read and who they
supported.
Hearst is the most infamous example. That gave us the term "yellow
journalism". I don't think it's any great plot, and I sure as hell
don't want the govt. in the middle of this mess, I just think it's the
papers playing to their perceived audiences, and running their
editorial boards slants, which IMO currently, other than Fox, and a
few others lean liberal/left. Some like the Times syndicate are doing
it actively and as a choice, but so is Fox in particular from the
other side.
The supposed "value" of objectivity, and unbiased reporting has
pretty much been trashed today, if it ever was honored.
I don't expect anything but slant, from anyone. The Guardian, and
their group, get hammered, and rightly so many times but at least they
are honest and tell you up front they exist to push an ideology, and
write their "news" to advance that agenda. The rest do the same, but
don't tell you that pretty much.
Bill C