More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 3rd 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default More dumb**** liberals...

ST wrote:
I have a lean body mass of 174lbs. I weigh more with 0 body fat than you
weaklings weigh with your bear gut and toothpick legs!

Presumably you get a bear gut from too much salmon.

Old August 3rd 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Aug 2, 5:47*pm, ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,

"Fred Fredburger" wrote:
ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

Our life is not in danger.
Old August 3rd 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 2, 10:49*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST
wrote:

* *Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment*
that they were protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction
too subtle for you? And by the way, since when is the war in Iraq
about protecting our lives?

People ARE equipment.

"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"

When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in
subways? Buses?

It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have discerned
that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for 30 years until
we fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

If everything you say is true then we STILL shouldn't outlaw protests.
The right to speak out against government policy is essential to the US
being the US. If those doing the speaking are wrong, they will be in the
minority.- Hide quoted text -

"If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter
which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that
can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use;
the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be
led,
like sheep to the slaughter."
-- George Washington
(1732-1799) Founding Father, 1st US President, 'Father of the Country'
Source: Address to officers of the Army, 15 March 1783
Old August 3rd 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ST wrote:

Who cares what the ****in date is assbag!! It is a REAL video! Multiple
arrests!

So the protest this year was OK with you, it's the one mentioned in
passing that's got you riled up.

What happened last year? The report doesn't say much there either. The
video shows a fight. Make up any story you want about that too, becasue
the report doesn't say what happened. A massive attack on police or
police brutality? We can guess Stevie's story.

Did you read this statement??

Tacoma police lined the route, even cutting-off roads leading into the port.

Still, the small group had a message.

"We want to stop this cycle, anytime there is militarism in our community,"
said Jeff Berryhill.

Sounds just like the wacko SF crowd doesn't it? They want NOTHING to do with
anything involving military at all!

Some people think no war is ever just, some will go to war over
anything. No surprise.

Did you see their march? Really. It was like 8 or 10 people. It was not
the big deal you're making it out to be. It was actually pathetic. It's
CRAZY how you've turned this pathetic little gathering into a massive
violent uprising.

Big deal. Less than a dozen confused, ineffectual people milling about.
And that's all it takes to get you wound up. Goddamn, you're a delicate one.
Old August 3rd 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in
message . ..
Tom Kunich wrote:

It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have
discerned that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for
30 years until we fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

If everything you say is true then we STILL shouldn't outlaw protests.
The right to speak out against government policy is essential to the
US being the US. If those doing the speaking are wrong, they will be
in the minority.

What part of the conversation said anything about outlawing protests?

Nothing you said points that way. But this trivial, ineffectual activity
has Steve awful steamed up. I'm pointing out that protests are good
things for his benefit, not yours.

like it when these protestors speak their minds. Usually it demonstrates
that they don't have any.

The video he's linked to is a fine demonstration of that. It's the
middle of the night and they're protesting a bunch of humvees. Great.
Old August 3rd 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 2, 10:34*am, "Paul G." wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:07*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"ST" wrote in message

Damn you guys are idiots..............

The worst part about this is they're the bright ones.

Hey, *I* didn't vote for Bush! *Anyone who did is an idiot. Here he is
being told "Mr President, the nation is under attack":

http://complete911timeline.org/event...ells_bush20500...

Here he is AFTERWARDS, sitting on his ass clutching a friggin'
children's book as the attacks continue:

http://complete911timeline.org/event..._classroom_clo...

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. *He's going down as the worst president in
history.
-Paul

He's got quite a long way to go to be as bad as Carter. I'm guessing
you're not old enough to have lived under Carter as an adult, or you'd
remember what a pathetically pitiful excuse for a president he was,
and how badly he screwed things up.

You can be upset w/ Bush all you want, but to declare him the worst
president ever makes you appear either ignorant or biased.

Fred
Old August 3rd 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 7:49 PM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST
wrote:

[...]

The keyword was "ARRESTS" assbag! Which means they did more than legal
protest!!

Arrest, singular. Or are you referring to some other protest this story
wasn't about, again. It's hard when you wont stick to one subject.

Again, what was the (singular) person arrested FOR? It was "suspicion of
obstructing a police officer". How horrible.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...ry/429228.html

OH MY GOD, IT'S PANIC IN THE STREETS! Somebody was standing where a
police car wanted to go! It's anarchy! Stop them now, before they take
our guns away and force us to have abortions!

How can you find crap like this threatening? I fully understand watching
something like this and finding it absurd. But getting angry about it
.... well, the only sense I can make of it is that it makes you angry to
hear a viewpoint that disagrees with yours. No matter how pathetically
it's done. Because this is pathetic, you know.
Old August 3rd 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Big deal. Less than a dozen confused, ineffectual people milling about.
And that's all it takes to get you wound up. Goddamn, you're a delicate
one.

Are you sure its not because he gets off on being outraged ?
Old August 3rd 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 3, 1:16*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Big deal. Less than a dozen confused, ineffectual people milling about.
And that's all it takes to get you wound up. Goddamn, you're a delicate
one.

Are you sure its not because he gets off on being outraged ?

There's plenty to be outraged about, but this aint it. They aren't
sabotaging supply lines, destroying equipment, or blocking them. That
would be worth charging them for big time IMO during wartime, maybe
even shot for it, but peaceful protest is what this country's about,
and what the Founders were incredibly concerned would be buried by
government.
Bill C
Old August 3rd 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ron Ruff

Tom Kunich wrote:
When was the last time an Iraqi did any of these things... ?

I understand that you aren't able to make the connection. Given enough time
you might grow smart enough to figure it out.

There is no connection... if you know of one, then tell us about it.

Which democratic government was it that we overthrew because of corporate
interests again?

Chile and Iran come to mind... and surely there have been more... and
of course many that were not democratic... Afganistan and Iraq being
the most recent.