More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 3rd 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ron Ruff

Default More dumb**** liberals...

ST wrote:
Did you watch the video? Police having to fight with protesters!

Don't know what happened in this case, but the few times that I've
witnessed clashes between police and protesters, the police started
the fighting, and it was unprovoked and extremely one-sided...
basically a beating. And of course they hall a bunch of people off to
jail.
Old August 3rd 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
On Aug 2, 10:34 am, "Paul G." wrote:

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. He's going down as the worst president in
history.

He's got quite a long way to go to be as bad as Carter. I'm guessing
you're not old enough to have lived under Carter as an adult, or you'd
remember what a pathetically pitiful excuse for a president he was,
and how badly he screwed things up.

People like Paul know nothing and hence make stupid statements like that.
Harry Truman actually had worse popularity than Bush and yet 20 years later
when people looked at his record they were astounded at what he
accomplished. 20 years from now I expect they'll think something similar
though not as well of Bush. Leave it to the idiots who can't even understand
what they're reading in the newspapers to scream names at Bush.

What is plain was that if we did nothing we would have already have been in
a world war. Bush dropped down in the middle of the worst fanatical muslims
and took them out of the equation. Now they're fighting the majority of
Arabs whom they had thought they had cowed. But the dolts not only don't
notice that but they're incapable of understanding what's going on.

You can be upset w/ Bush all you want, but to declare him the worst
president ever makes you appear either ignorant or biased.

Neither, Paul is stupid and nothing more.

BTW, Just got back from 45 hilly miles.

Old August 3rd 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Bill C wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:49 pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST
wrote:
Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment*
that they were protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction
too subtle for you? And by the way, since when is the war in Iraq
about protecting our lives?
People ARE equipment.
"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"
When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in
subways? Buses?
It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have discerned
that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for 30 years until
we fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

If everything you say is true then we STILL shouldn't outlaw protests.
The right to speak out against government policy is essential to the US
being the US. If those doing the speaking are wrong, they will be in the
minority.- Hide quoted text -

"If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter
which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that
can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use;
the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be
led,
like sheep to the slaughter."
-- George Washington
(1732-1799) Founding Father, 1st US President, 'Father of the Country'
Source: Address to officers of the Army, 15 March 1783

That's just ****in' unpatriotic, is what that is.
Old August 3rd 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Donald Munro wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Big deal. Less than a dozen confused, ineffectual people milling about.
And that's all it takes to get you wound up. Goddamn, you're a delicate
one.

Are you sure its not because he gets off on being outraged ?

+5 insightful.
Old August 3rd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ST wrote:

... performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members ...

One person was charged with "suspicion of obstructing a police officer".

7 people show up for a demonstration. A boatload of ****ed off cops are
forced to work overtime to watch them. The best they could do was arrest
one of them for "suspicion of obstructing a police officer".

And you're imagining the entire US Military sitting around, with tears
of humiliation streaming down their Downy-soft cheeks. "Wah! Waaah!
WaaaaaAAAAhhHHHH!", they're all saying, "There's people in Tacoma that
don't like returning Humvees. We're HUMILIATED! WAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I'm sure it's just like that, Stevie. We're losing the war to 7
ineffectual numbnuts in Tacoma.
Old August 3rd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Ron Ruff" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
When was the last time an Iraqi did any of these things... ?

I understand that you aren't able to make the connection. Given enough
time
you might grow smart enough to figure it out.

There is no connection... if you know of one, then tell us about it.

Which democratic government was it that we overthrew because of corporate
interests again?

Chile and Iran come to mind... and surely there have been more... and
of course many that were not democratic... Afganistan and Iraq being
the most recent.

Now you'll have to explain this again - Chile? Allende was a communist and
after assuming power in a curious manner that had mostly to do with the
assassination of General Schneider, proclaimed anyone that held property of
more than 80 hectares to be illegal and seized the land for
"redistribution".

Apparently the stupid Americans of today think that somehow it was necessary
for the CIA to push the Chilean middle class into revolt against someone who
was trying to destroy the middle class of Chile. It should be noted that
Allende committed suicide because he was about to be captured by the
perpetrators of the coup. It should be noted that Allende's popularity never
rose above his election margins and that he himself turned the opposition
from dislike to bitter hatred.

According to those Liberals here, the US should have been happy to have
billions of dollars of investments in Chile by American companies seized and
stolen by a communist proclaiming "public" ownership. The American
government, according to the fools here, should never have taken any actions
to work against such a policy.

As for Iran - maybe you ought to tell us all about this marvelous democracy
you believe existed there and when?

Old August 3rd 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 8/3/08 9:11 AM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:

Who cares what the ****in date is assbag!! It is a REAL video! Multiple
arrests!

So the protest this year was OK with you, it's the one mentioned in
passing that's got you riled up.

What happened last year? The report doesn't say much there either. The
video shows a fight. Make up any story you want about that too, becasue
the report doesn't say what happened. A massive attack on police or
police brutality? We can guess Stevie's story.

Did you read this statement??

Tacoma police lined the route, even cutting-off roads leading into the port.

Still, the small group had a message.

"We want to stop this cycle, anytime there is militarism in our community,"
said Jeff Berryhill.

Sounds just like the wacko SF crowd doesn't it? They want NOTHING to do with
anything involving military at all!

Some people think no war is ever just, some will go to war over
anything. No surprise.

Did you see their march? Really. It was like 8 or 10 people. It was not
the big deal you're making it out to be. It was actually pathetic. It's
CRAZY how you've turned this pathetic little gathering into a massive
violent uprising.

Big deal. Less than a dozen confused, ineffectual people milling about.
And that's all it takes to get you wound up. Goddamn, you're a delicate one.

Quit ****in playing word games assbag!
These wackos want NO military PERIOD!

Old August 3rd 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
"ST" wrote in message

Damn you guys are idiots..............

The worst part about this is they're the bright ones.

One thing is kind of cool about this demonstration.

The Seattle-Tacoma area has better than a million people living in it.
When they tried to organize this protest, only 7 people showed.

It's crazy to protest when people or equipment are returning from
battle. The people who showed for this protest in reality demonstrated
the definition of "lunatic fringe". That's all.
Old August 3rd 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 8/3/08 9:26 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Aug 2, 10:34*am, "Paul G." wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:07*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"ST" wrote in message

Damn you guys are idiots..............

The worst part about this is they're the bright ones.

Hey, *I* didn't vote for Bush! *Anyone who did is an idiot. Here he is
being told "Mr President, the nation is under attack":

http://complete911timeline.org/event...ells_bush20500...

Here he is AFTERWARDS, sitting on his ass clutching a friggin'
children's book as the attacks continue:

http://complete911timeline.org/event..._classroom_clo...

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. *He's going down as the worst president in
history.
-Paul

He's got quite a long way to go to be as bad as Carter. I'm guessing
you're not old enough to have lived under Carter as an adult, or you'd
remember what a pathetically pitiful excuse for a president he was,
and how badly he screwed things up.

You can be upset w/ Bush all you want, but to declare him the worst
president ever makes you appear either ignorant or biased.

Fred

NEWSFLASH!!!!

Fredly said Carter was WAY WORSE than Bush!!! OH MY GOD!

Then........ Why is he the speaking saint of the leftys right now??

He is higher up in the progressive food chain than M Moore but about the
same level as Hugo Chavez and Castro. You are not following the moveon.org
proper talking points are you??