alright, boys, come on

Old January 14th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default alright, boys, come on

let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*
Old January 14th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

bar wrote:
let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*

Note that none of them is wearing the fugly new kit.

Bob Schwartz
Old January 14th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

On 1/14/2010 9:31 AM, Bob Schwartz wrote:
bar wrote:
let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*

Note that none of them is wearing the fugly new kit.

Bob Schwartz

At least Chechu has cool shoes.

- dave a

Old January 14th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

bar wrote:
let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*

Note that none of them is wearing the fugly new kit.

Bob Schwartz

At least Chechu has cool shoes.

- dave a

funny that levi was the first one out of the car ... he must have been
sitting on LANCE's lap ... wonder when we'll start seeing Hincapie-
esque The Shack bus photos?
Old January 14th 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

bar wrote:
let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*

Even I can see that the car doesn't move when most of them get out of
the back - c'mon, they could have made it a bit more realistic.

-S-

Old January 14th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Jan 14, 11:25*am, bar wrote:
let's go

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

Dumbass -

Please refrain from posting homoerotic content. It offends the
delicate sensibilities of certain regulars.

-rj
Old January 14th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

bar wrote:
let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*

Note that none of them is wearing the fugly new kit.

Bob Schwartz

At least Chechu has cool shoes.

- dave a

funny that levi was the first one out of the car ... he must have been
sitting on LANCE's lap ... wonder when we'll start seeing Hincapie-
esque The Shack bus photos?

LA got out of the driver's side door, Levi the passenger's side door.
You'd make a terrible detective, what with your pitiful powers of
observation. C'mon, you gotta step up your game.

On a related note, I loved how the perspective on the filming made it
look as if they were leaning ever so slightly backwards as they
walked, giving it a Python-esque look.
Old January 15th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

bar wrote:
let's go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0L8YIPIw

*barf*

Note that none of them is wearing the fugly new kit.

Bob Schwartz

At least Chechu has cool shoes.

- dave a

funny that levi was the first one out of the car ... he must have been
sitting on LANCE's lap ... wonder when we'll start seeing Hincapie-
esque The Shack bus photos?

LA got out of the driver's side door, Levi the passenger's side door.
You'd make a terrible detective, what with your pitiful powers of
observation. *C'mon, you gotta step up your game.

step up *your* game bro ... levi getting out of the passenger side was
a classic deception technique meant to avoid even the suggestion that
he was giving LANCE a lapdance (which of course he was).

On a related note, I loved how the perspective on the filming made it
look as if they were leaning ever so slightly backwards as they
walked, giving it a Python-esque look.

agreed, but i think horner overdid it a little on his.

Old January 15th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

On 1/14/2010 4:08 PM, bar wrote:

bar wrote:
[...]

When I saw Horner, I thought "keep on truckin' "

- dave a (apologies to r crumb)

Old January 15th 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"dave a" wrote in message

When I saw Horner, I thought "keep on truckin' "

Chris Horner has ALWAYS been the cool guy on the block.