A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Van passenger spits at cyclist



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 6th 19, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,297
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist


Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Ads
  #2  
Old June 6th 19, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,364
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving the open
mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.


  #3  
Old June 6th 19, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 193
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 19:33:58 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.

Go walk your dog, big boy.



--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
  #4  
Old June 6th 19, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,297
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 8:34:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving the open
mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.


So you admit you are driving an unroadworthy vehicle.
  #5  
Old June 6th 19, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,364
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 8:34:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.


So you admit you are driving an unroadworthy vehicle.


Check the level and top up.
I thought that you may have clicked to that, but, you a pillock on a
bicycle.



  #6  
Old June 6th 19, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,364
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 19:33:58 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.

Go walk your dog, big boy.


We have been out four times today, little man.


  #7  
Old June 6th 19, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,297
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 9:06:26 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 8:34:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.

Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.


So you admit you are driving an unroadworthy vehicle.


Check the level and top up.
I thought that you may have clicked to that, but, you a pillock on a
bicycle.


If your washers are set to spray screenwash into the mouths of cyclists then your vehicle is not roadworthy.
If this has been done deliberately (as Judith once claimed it did) then it is an act of Terrorism and a maximum sentence of life in prison.
  #8  
Old June 6th 19, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,297
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 9:13:30 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 9:06:26 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 8:34:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.

Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.

So you admit you are driving an unroadworthy vehicle.


Check the level and top up.
I thought that you may have clicked to that, but, you a pillock on a
bicycle.


If your washers are set to spray screenwash into the mouths of cyclists then your vehicle is not roadworthy.
If this has been done deliberately (as Judith once claimed it did) then it is an act of Terrorism and a maximum sentence of life in prison.


Some quick research shows moron vehicle plain water screen wash contains legionella which can be spread in aerosol form to both the driver and members of the public. The solution is to add Methanol or Ethylene Glycol to the water both of which are even more toxic to the public.
The obvious short term solution is to ban motor vehicles from the roads unless their screens have been naturally cleaned by rain.
  #9  
Old June 7th 19, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,209
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On 07/06/2019 07:33, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.


Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving the open
mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.


Don't forget your blood-and-snot smeared sharpened battleaxe.
  #10  
Old June 7th 19, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,209
Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On 07/06/2019 08:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 19:33:58 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.

Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.

Go walk your dog, big boy.


We have been out four times today, little man.


Four chisels?
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vile Motor Scum spits at cyclist Simon Jester UK 1 August 10th 18 03:23 PM
Van driver spits at cyclist threatens to punch him and goes throughred light. Pseudonym[_2_] UK 86 July 31st 12 08:19 AM
"Redhill cyclist pushed off his bike by car passenger" Doug[_12_] UK 16 October 14th 11 08:23 AM
Car passenger shoots cyclist. Doug[_10_] UK 36 June 6th 11 06:55 PM
Car Passenger Knocks of Cyclist - An Answer judith UK 194 August 18th 08 02:07 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.