Help needed!

Old April 15th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hectorqlucero

Default Help needed!

simonpaddon wrote:
Can you help me? I have been trying to uni for about 2 years- but still
cant ride more than about 20 meters, and that's not in the direction I
want.

Thing is, I have been cycling for about 25 years, and I am struggling
with the whole weight on the seat thing. When I uni, the seat slides
around in under me, and therefore my weight is firmly on my pedals,
which makes it squirm more, which means my weight.... you know the
story.

I have tried seat high, seat low, holding on to the front of the seat
(which kills my balance).

Any ideas? The South West UL meet is in a couple weeks, and I want to
have it nailed by then.

So how can I get my seat to stay still between my legs? (Note- I would
wiggle if I had to go in between my legs!)

Simon

I have not seen any posts lately with updates as to how you are doing
and how much you have improved. Please update us all! Things can get
frustrating when learning, I am a witness to that and have experienced
it in my own flesh. One day things are great and another day things
are rotten... The good news is in the end it all works out!!!!!

--
hectorqlucero

A cop when I needed one Gooserider General 22 March 3rd 06 04:37 AM
Help Needed Tosspot UK 13 August 3rd 05 06:56 PM
Help needed Mike Gorton UK 16 July 20th 05 09:58 PM
Needed Richard Thompson Marketplace 2 April 5th 04 07:40 PM
is it really needed NIGEL UK 19 January 19th 04 10:06 AM