Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end?

Old April 26th 19, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.electronics
Commander Kinsey

Default Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end?

Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end? This means they don't make contact in some devices, and tin foil is required!
Old April 26th 19, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:04:59 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end? This means they don't make contact in some devices, and tin foil is required!

I think you mean Aluminium foil or Aloooominum as the continentally challenged say.
How many people keep Tin foil in their house and why would they?

Old April 26th 19, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.electronics
Peeler[_3_]

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:05:09 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson",
"Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.), the pathological
resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic attention whore's latest idiotic attention-baiting
bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Old April 26th 19, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:35:12 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:04:59 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end? This means they don't make contact in some devices, and tin foil is required!

I think you mean Aluminium foil or Aloooominum as the continentally challenged say.
How many people keep Tin foil in their house and why would they?

Everyone I know says tin foil. It may no longer be made of tin, but it's quicker to say.
Old April 26th 19, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:35:12 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, the mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

I think you mean Aluminium foil or Aloooominum as the continentally challenged say.
How many people keep Tin foil in their house and why would they?

No bait retarded enough that you will not take, eh Senile Jester? Goes to
show what a retard you are!
Old April 27th 19, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/04/2019 07:04, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:35:12 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, the mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

I think you mean Aluminium foil or Aloooominum as the continentally challenged say.
How many people keep Tin foil in their house and why would they?

No bait retarded enough that you will not take, eh Senile Jester? Goes to
show what a retard you are!

Thanks for the compliment.
Old April 27th 19, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 21:00:08 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb little masochist,
blabbered again:

No bait retarded enough that you will not take, eh Senile Jester? Goes to
show what a retard you are!

Thanks for the compliment.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "retard" was mentioned,
retard! BG
Old April 28th 19, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/04/2019 21:44, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 21:00:08 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb little masochist,
blabbered again:

No bait retarded enough that you will not take, eh Senile Jester? Goes to
show what a retard you are!

Thanks for the compliment.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "retard" was mentioned,
retard! BG

Of course! Especially as the compliment omes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further excellent honour of being a
stench, a revulsion, and a big suck on a sour lemon.
Old April 28th 19, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:28:25 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "retard" was mentioned,
retard! BG

Of course! Especially as the compliment omes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further excellent honour of being a
stench, a revulsion, and a big suck on a sour lemon.

LOL Obviously Mr Pounder is right about you demented cyclists!
Old April 29th 19, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28/04/2019 21:45, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:28:25 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "retard" was mentioned,
retard! BG

Of course! Especially as the compliment omes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further excellent honour of being a
stench, a revulsion, and a big suck on a sour lemon.

LOL Obviously Mr Pounder is right about you demented cyclists!

You are a friend of Mr Pounder and his sharpened filthy battleaxe? Good
for you.
Now please label me a thick-headed trog.

"Genuine" lithium ion batteries? Mr Macaw UK 33 January 9th 16 12:06 PM
energiser lithium batteries 4 for £7 tam UK 24 December 7th 07 03:16 PM
Spray Lithium Grease [email protected] General 3 May 4th 07 05:13 PM
On lithium ion Stuart Lamble Australia 2 March 22nd 05 03:19 AM
Lithium Grease Simonb UK 12 March 26th 04 11:42 PM