An interesting report for Australian cyclists about cycling on thepavement (specifically in NSW)

Old December 8th 17, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:27:36 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

This is because you are a law breaking ******.

It's because I have common sense.

It's because you have no brains and are a smelly unwashed ******, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
Old December 8th 17, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 22:07:59 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

No, it's your pathetically stupid opinion with no facts to back it up.

That's what every single retarded post of YOURS is all about, you abnormal
endlessly driveling sick idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "knowledge" LOL:
"I heard a long time ago that it was possible to breathe water or something
Old December 9th 17, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default An interesting report for Australian cyclists about cycling onthe pavement (specifically in NSW)

On 09.12.2017 10:00, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:31:56 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:48:47 +0000
Bod wrote:

"Why I support the call to allow cyclists to ride on footpaths in
NSW"

The constant police crackdowns on cyclists combined with some of
the world's most expensive fines highlight Sydney's backwards
attitude towards something that should be encouraged.
In addition to the whopping $319 fine riders face for wearing no
helmet - despite studies showing it doesn't improve safety - the
horrific crime of riding on a footpath is also the subject of the
constant police operations.
The law stipulates that children under 12 years of age can ride on
a footpath and an adult rider supervising a cyclist under 12 can
also do the same. For everyone else there is a $106 fine for the
act.
http://www.news.com.au/technology/in...fc2eaf25080934

The problem with /allowing/ cycling on footpaths is that it
encourages the perception that cyclists /should/ ride on footpaths
- granted there are some footpaths whose use is generally
preferable to the main carriageway, but there are many where it's
not only slower but also more hazardous.

There are no footpaths in this nation where it is "preferable" to
ride a pedal bike on.

Oh shut up you unfit useless lazy bugger who can't cycle more than
100 yards.

Have you ever in your worthless life made any constructive contribution to
any thread?
If so, show us.

Have you?
Old December 9th 17, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:03:20 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:16:55 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:48:47 +0000
Bod wrote:

[...]

I mainly drive and occasionally cycle. As a driver I'd prefer if
the cyclists were on the footpath, so they don't impede traffic. As a
cyclist I always use the footpath if the road is busier (safer
and easier).

The law does not care what YOU might prefer.

This is because you are a law breaking ******.

It's because I have common sense. Why obstruct cars with the
bicycle? Why endanger yourself on the bicycle?

Common sense - PMSL.

As pedestrian I don't care at all, I just step to the side
to let cyclists past.

This is because you are a gutless little ******.

It's because I don't regard cyclists as a different species. You'd
step to the side of another pedestrian wouldn't you? What about a
jogger/runner (going at cycling speeds)? So what's the difference?

Joggers and runners on the footpath are *pedestrians.*
A cyclist riding on the footpath is in charge of a ROAD vehicle and should
not be riding on the footpath.
Bloody hell, you are thick.

Old December 9th 17, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:16:55 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:48:47 +0000
Bod wrote:

[...]

Most people ignore the law - how many people are caught speeding
every year?
This is because you are a law breaking ******.

It's because I have common sense. Why obstruct cars with the
bicycle? Why endanger yourself on the bicycle?

Common sense - PMSL.

Tell me why you would cycle on a busy road instead of a quiet
pavement.
As pedestrian I don't care at all, I just step to the side
to let cyclists past.

This is because you are a gutless little ******.

It's because I don't regard cyclists as a different species. You'd
step to the side of another pedestrian wouldn't you? What about a
jogger/runner (going at cycling speeds)? So what's the difference?

Joggers and runners on the footpath are *pedestrians.*
A cyclist riding on the footpath is in charge of a ROAD vehicle and
should not be riding on the footpath.
Bloody hell, you are thick.

SAME SPEED, read it again.

Speed has nothing to do with it.
Pedestrians and road vehicles has everything to do with it.
Bloody hell you are thick. No wonder you are a delivery boy claiming tax
credits - and that is all you ever will be.

Old December 9th 17, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 22:33:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Look up section 72 of the 1835 Highways Act, Birdbrain.

Why? That's just the opinion of the **** that wrote it.

Take note of all the shared use pavements there are.....

We take note of your invincible STUPIDITY, Birdbrain!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
world:
Old December 9th 17, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 22:32:50 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Speed has nothing to do with it.
Pedestrians and road vehicles has everything to do with it.
Bloody hell you are thick. No wonder you are a delivery boy claiming tax
credits - and that is all you ever will be.

Why do you think a cyclist doing 15mph is more dangerous than a runner doing 15mph?

Why are you dumber than any other dumb Usenet troll, Birdbrain?

Old December 10th 17, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:00:49 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

[]

Have you ever in your worthless life made any constructive
contribution to any thread?
If so, show us.

PKB

Interesting report Tom Crispin UK 15 May 17th 08 09:52 PM
Police target South Australian cyclists deejbah[_2_] Australia 133 January 15th 08 09:00 AM
interesting report [email protected] Mountain Biking 30 November 6th 06 06:54 PM
Australian h*lm*t report Just zis Guy, you know? Social Issues 3 May 11th 05 04:00 PM
Australian h*lm*t report Just zis Guy, you know? UK 1 May 11th 05 11:16 AM