who are these people?

Old June 12th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

Default who are these people?

this should probably be in jc, but here goes nothin..

my names justin kohse, im 19 years old and ive been
unicycling(seriously) for about 4-5 years now. The reason i picked up
unicycling is because it was something new and fresh. I felt that this
awesome new sport opened up a whole new door for me....
the one thing that i truly loved about uni'ing was the awesome
community that came along with it. But ever since i was featured in
"defect" i feel ive been nothing but hated upon. Is it because your
jealous? or just looking for someone to vent on because you suck ass?
Im not really mad at the community but really just the people who have
something to say about me and my riding. For one ill be interested in
what you have to say about me, considering you probably dont know me or
have met me in the past 3 or 4 years.

If someone has something to say, then say it. Dont hide behind your
****ing phoney account because your afraid of being flagged. Come out
you little pussies and show me what your made of.

im so down for some call out videos.

-jKohse

p.s. im almost finished with this sport, its turning into something im
trying to avoid.

--
Jkohse

'' (http://www.torkerusa.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

so you are letting a few people run your live. they are being part of a
sport that you like and so you are stopping doing the sport to not be
associated with them? makes no sense to me.. if you don't like them
than don't go on to unicyclist. that simple.
if they are jelous or they suck which they probably do. let them. do
what you want and don't let losers like them "make decisions in your
life"

"those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care"

it would be a shame to let good skill to go to waste

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

yeah i knew someone would say that...

--
Jkohse

'' (http://www.torkerusa.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Hey man, I dont hate you or have anything against you at all.

Screw the people who say crap about you. I have seen the flame wars
that have gone on in here with you involved and seen a lot of people
say that your part in Defect wasnt to par with the other riders, but
dont believe it.

Defect is an old movie now, compared to how much unicycling has grown.
What was recorded of you back then, was amazing on a 24" and impressive
(I really liked watching the profile break and just fly through the
air, that just owns lol)

People are just comparing your riding from Defect to what is being done
now. Get some new stuff out and show them up. No one here wants to see
you leave.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

Jkohse wrote:
yeah i knew someone would say that...

yet do you think i am right?
jerrick is right though. most of you riding that is out here today is
fairly old. put something new out and show up the people who insult
you.

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

Old June 12th 07, 09:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

torkerdx i think your being a bit harsh. Its true that Justin seems to
have been bashed for no reason.

I too thought the profile crank flying through the air was awesome,
with that funny sound

I don't know what you expect from this thread though justin. I do hope
you don't just give up unicycling though. ANd maybe a new video would
help things out.

--
brendan
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlanChambers

JKohse posted the following drivel:
"If someone has something to say, then say it. Dont hide behind your
****ing phoney account because your afraid of being flagged. Come out
you little pussies and show me what your made of."

Did you say 19? I thought maybe an immature 9 year-old.

As a recent returnee to this forum, I had hoped for some rather more
intelligent conversation. What is the status of swearing in the forum
these days? Those who know me know that I have no problem with bad
language (mine is always worse), but there is a problem of context - a
time and a place.

Whatever slight you have perceived against you - I neither know nor
care - do you think you could articulate it in language your
grandmother would approve of?

Al
TUFKAATA

--
AlanChambers
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

Good call Alan.

Justin, I'll ask you to please tone the language down a notch.
We are trying to keep this forum as family-friendly as possible.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

Justin,

You are now learning the price of fame. Just think about how many
American presidents were shot at and even killed! My own countrie's
(Israel) Prime Minister was assasinated a little over 10 years ago. So
as long as no one takes a shot at you consider your self lucky!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 12th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Jkohse wrote:
Im not really mad at the community but really just the people who have
something to say about me and my riding.

Exactly who are you talking about here?
Throw a few names out.
Then see if they have the nerve to reply.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com