Its Started

Old January 4th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Its Started

Stick to established facts.

Mike, I suggest you actually learn what the facts are. For instance,
it is my guess that you've never even bothered to look up Obama's
voting record in the Senate.

Wrong.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
m...
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
m...
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
"One seemingly consistent theme running throughout Barack Obama's
career is his comfort with aligning himself with people who are
anti-Israel advocates.

Ah, I see your point. That would be like past administrations
aligning themselves with, say, Saudi Arabia.

Just out of curiosity are you aware that Saudi Arabia is the largest
producer of oil and the land of Mecca. As long as we keep them on
our side we've sidestepped a great deal of problems that we could
have had.

Or maybe you haven't noticed that the other countries in that area
that aren't aligned with the US have caused us a bit of problems?

And here's the bottom line - in order to align with us they have to
stop attacking or threatening to attack Israel. We couldn't care
less if they don't like Israel, but what we're interested in is them
not actually making war in that area.

Yes, the Saudis are wonderful allies. Now where was it some of the
9/11 "talent" came from? Oh gosh, 15 out of 19 came from Saudi
Arabia. This guy named Osama Bin Laden came from Saudi Arabia.

So let me get this straight - if criminals come from a certain
country, that country is at fault and should be held accountable? So
as a member of the United States I suppose that makes you completely
responsible for Jonestown.

True, the official 9/11 enquiry cleared Saudi Arabia of funding Al
Qaueda. But if you're going to promote unfounded evidence and wild
theories about our President Elect, you're doing so with far less
credibility than someone pointing to Saudi Arabia as a country not
doing nearly enough to combat terrorism against the United States.

Let's make this clear Mike - I'm not making ANYTHING up. We have video
recordings of Obama saying that he intended to withdraw ALL American
troops from overseas. Such a power vacuum will almost certainly cause
world wide havoc and quite possibly a world war. The San Francisco
Chronicle HID the fact that Obama stated to them that he intended to
use the government's power to destroy the coal industry in the USA.

Instance after instance where this man has made horrendous statements
that if carried out would result in tremendous problems not just in
the USA but all over the world and Liberal sons of bitches have hidden
it or laughed it off so that they can pretend that everything will
show what great people they are because they supported a black man for
President.

Yeah, but I'll bet you didn't look it up at rushlimbaugh.com
Old January 4th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 2, 8:29*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jan 2, 3:55*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

On Jan 2, 1:25 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Then explain to me why conservative and peaceful Arabs are trying to
move
into Israel where they can make a decent living and have a decent living
standard that isn't available in the surrounding Arab ruled countries?

Strawman.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm talking about the continuous expansion of settlements in the West
Bank. As long as Israel continues to expand its territory, she will
never have peace, nor does she deserve it. There isn't a people on the
face of the planet that will not fight if their territory is being
taken away.

Say, didn't ISRAEL win all of that territory in wars that the surrounding
Arab nations started?

Dumbass -

In the West Bank the settlements have been increasingly encroaching on
Palestinan territory. That is a fact.

The expansion isn't even fully supported in Israel itself. Most of
them are "illegal" even under Israeli law, but they don't have an
enforcement mechanism to get rid of the illegal settlements.
Eventually the squatters become permanent and the Palestinians,
naturally, want to do something about it.

If you were in their shoes, you would too.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, and can germany get Alsace and the Sudetenland back now too?
These are basically the same desert tribes that have been fighting
over the same region since the Fertile Crescent saw it's first
civiliazations. Same **** different century, except now one is steeped
into the most hideous ideology to hit the 20th century, and has
grafted Islamic Fundamentalist extremism onto that.
These are the folks who brag about beheadings, torture, purposely
tageting civilians, refusal to negotiate on any right for Israel and
Jews not to be exterminated.
Howard says he despises Davey for his racist, fascist leanings, but
wholeheartedly supports people who hold the same philosphy and are
carrying it forward with religious war and hatred grafted to it. If
Davey's despicable what does that make Howard. Here's agood clip of
the folks Howard supports:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZv...eature=related
Bill C
Old January 4th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Jan 4, 2:03*am, LawBoy01 wrote:

I my estimation, the media is over correcting itself for years of
Israeli ass kissing. *

It's Jewish ass kissing. The reason we care about Israel is the Jewish
voting block. Politicians buy the Jewish American vote by supporting
Israel, including giving Israel billions of dollars a year. Otherwise
it would be like Somalia, Darfur or Chad- a friggin' desert where no
one cares who is killing whom.

Someone should plant some stone tablets in Nevada saying that God
changed his mind and gave the Jews some Israel-sized expanse of
wasteland there. Spread the rumor that these are actually members of
the Lost Tribe of Israel:
http://www.pstc911.com/gallery/graphics/kevie.gif

Problem solved. The Jews turn the desert into a highly profitable
financial center with world-class comedy clubs. The Palestinians get
their pile of rocks and sand back. The US taxpayers stop having to pay
billions of dollars a year to subsidize Israel. Everybody's happy!
-Paul
Old January 4th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Martin Borsje[_6_]

Tom Kunich brought next idea :
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning anti-Israel.

Of course we all believe that Hamas is completely innocent and only
protecting themselves by firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. And of
course the Israelis are completely victimizing Gaza Hamas agents by reacting
to the rockets.

OT

Nerd!

Old January 4th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 4, 3:25*pm, "Paul G." wrote:

[...]

Add to it that the only reason we give a **** about anything at all
in the Middle East is our petroleum dependency, and to a much lesser
extent the Suez Canal, other than that the US has little to no
strategic reason to give a rat's ass about anything there.
We are supporting the lesser of two evils at this point is about the
best case you can make.

Bill C

"The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary
arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib
assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested
before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and
discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false."
-- Paul Johnson
http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_...son.Quote.57F4
Old January 4th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Yeah, but I'll bet you didn't look it up at rushlimbaugh.com

I love the 3D effects at some of these virtual reality sites.

Old January 4th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Paul G. wrote:
Problem solved. The Jews turn the desert into a highly profitable
financial center with world-class comedy clubs. The Palestinians get their
pile of rocks and sand back. The US taxpayers stop having to pay billions
of dollars a year to subsidize Israel. Everybody's happy! -Paul

So what happens to Vegas ? Can it handle the competition ?

Old January 4th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 4, 11:57*am, Bill C wrote:
[...]

Ignoramous -

The settlement expansions have happened all in the last 20 years and
are continuing to this day.

If someone was taking your territory, you'd likely be doing something
about it.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 4th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Bill C wrote:

Yep, and can germany get Alsace and the Sudetenland back now too?
These are basically the same desert tribes that have been fighting
over the same region since the Fertile Crescent saw it's first
civiliazations. Same **** different century, except now one is steeped
into the most hideous ideology to hit the 20th century, and has
grafted Islamic Fundamentalist extremism onto that.
These are the folks who brag about beheadings, torture, purposely
tageting civilians, refusal to negotiate on any right for Israel and
Jews not to be exterminated.

You still ignore that Israel has blockaded Gaza since Hamas won a fair election.
You and Israel may not like Hamas but they have done a lot better for the people in
Gaza than Fatah ever did. You also still ignore that Hamas has tried to negotiate an
end to the blockade and got no where for it except an attack by Israel on an alleged
tunnel. You ignore that Israel broke the ceasefire in that attack.

It's a funny thing about that blockade, Bill, that you also igno "Egyptian
President Gamal Abdel Nasser blockaded the Straits of Tiran on May 21st and 22nd to
all shipping from and to Eilat; the area was open to Israeli ships under UN
supervision since 1957, and Israel repeatedly stated that such a blockade will be
considered as casus belli (justification for acts of war)." Where do you suppose
that quote comes from, Bill? How about the official Knesset history of the Six Day
War. So a blockade was enough reason for Israel to got to war, yet you think the
Gazans should just deal with it. Does that sound about right?

Howard says he despises Davey for his racist, fascist leanings, but
wholeheartedly supports people who hold the same philosphy and are
carrying it forward with religious war and hatred grafted to it. If
Davey's despicable what does that make Howard. Here's agood clip of
the folks Howard supports:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZv...eature=related

Really, Bill? I "wholeheartedly support them?" You are so full of **** it isn't
funny. You've proven yourself to be a grade A moron here. Thanks for posting the
eveidence of it, pinhead. Are you aware of anything at all? I'm starting to think
not. You've proven yourself to be as much of an asshole as Tom Kunich does on a daily
basis with those comments.

You are in full support of a country engaged in *collective punishment* -
apparently that's acceptable to you when it's just brown people. Do you support the
actions of the Germans at Lidice? How different is that from what Israel has been
doing for the last week? You regularly ignore the statements from Israelis about
destroying Palestinians. I'm not talking about some clown on the street saying that -
I'm talking about people in power, in the government. Like this:
__________________________
When 2.5 million people live in a closed-off Gaza, it's going to be a human
catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with
the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful.
It's going to be a terrible war. So, if we want to remain alive, we will have to kill
and kill and kill. All day, every day.
__________________________

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...FJPArt icle%2
FPrinter

or http://tinyurl.com/8q395t

That quote is from Arnon Soffer, who worked closely with Sharon on the alleged
"disengagement plan" for Gaza. "Kill and kill and kill. All day, every day."

Try this on:

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/n...the_arabs.html

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

where to get started mrpig222 Unicycling 4 July 31st 08 04:06 AM
Just getting started baal General 9 May 24th 06 09:06 PM
Just getting started baal Marketplace 3 May 22nd 06 04:57 PM
Just started... fauxden Unicycling 5 August 26th 04 07:13 AM
need help getting started beauster Unicycling 14 October 16th 03 12:21 PM