Ed Dolan

Old March 3rd 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ed Dolan

"catzz66" wrote in message
Ken C. M. wrote:
Rich wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

Do you ride at all or just preach?
Most of us who ride are in better shape at or near 60 than when we were
in our 30's. Where are you in all this?

He's a troll. With issues. Ignore him, or better yet, filter him out.

Well it's not just one individual. There are plenty of trolls out there.
And plenty of people, not just trolls, have issues. Of course some people
just like to irritate others. I reserve my opinion on Ed Dolan.

Ken

I have not seen any on topic posts from him, so I went ahead and blocked
them all. If he starts posting on topic, I can always unblock it. I do
the same with people who just post one-liner type quips, etc. I figure if
they do say something on topic, somebody will reply and copy it. It saves
time reading the group.

My posts have mainly to do with form, not subject. Both are needed on any
forum, otherwise the idiots take over. Those who pride themselves on being
strictly on topic all the time will bore a group to death. Those of us with
wide ranging intellects simply can't stand those kind of numb skulls.
Catzz66, an anonymous coward, is doing us all a favor by never getting off
topic. He would doing us an even greater favor though if he would block
himself.

The besetting sin of almost all newsgroups is the idle chit-chat that goes
on between the regulars. If they only knew how incredibly stupid they are,
they would be ashamed to do it. But it is just one dumb slob talking to
another dumb slob and no one objects. I am here to occasionally voice the
necessary objection so that total idiots do not completely dominate a forum.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka