who is lance armstrong

Old March 5th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default who is lance armstrong

In article .com,
"nancy" writes:

who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

Y'know what? There's some truth to that.

I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
can on his.

And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.

But I've never done any Subaru adverts.

cheers from another git on a bike,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old March 7th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

In article ,
"greggery peccary" writes:

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article .com,
"nancy" writes:

who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

Y'know what? There's some truth to that.

I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
can on his.

And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.

I've been getting pretty good with two bags of teryaki one off each bar end,
but havent' graduated to pizza, how do you keep it flat? cos im off to
pagliacci!

I just lie it across the top of the milk crate on my rear rack.
Before bungeeing it down though, I first nestle it inside
two old, thick sweatshirts (one tucked inside the other.)
That gets it home hotter than delivery, and without the
pizza box sweating.

cheers,
Tom