WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 13, 02:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Felon is a synonym for criminal.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon

Main Entry:
felon  [fel-uhn] Show IPA
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: criminal
Synonyms: con, convict, delinquent, ex-con, jailbird, lawbreaker, lifer, loser*, malefactor, offender, outlaw, yardbird

You are trying to use a very US-specific definition related to the misdemeanour/felony classification. And, even then, you are wrong since Battery can be a felony or misdemeanour depending on severity.

However, to clarify my meaning absolutely, I am using Felon as a synonym for Criminal. And, no, I won't be apologising for stating the truth.

Will you be apologising for breaking the law and wishing ill to so many others ?