Kona Dr Dew reviews

Old January 22nd 04, 06:02 AM
fid

Default Kona Dr Dew reviews

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a 2004 Kona Dr Dew (to replace a bike
destroyed in a high speed wobble)

There aren't many reviews of this bike to be found any where - just
couple on Road Bike Review

I'm really interested in other peoples experiences with this bike
particularly large riders (I'm 6'4" 230lbs)

I plan to use this bike for commuting / some cross country time tria
riding and some road time trial riding

Any info would be appreciated

-

Old March 3rd 04, 03:31 AM
rulante

fid wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a 2004 Kona Dr Dew (to replace a bike I
destroyed in a high speed wobble).
There aren't many reviews of this bike to be found any where - just a
couple on Road Bike Review.
I'm really interested in other peoples experiences with this bike -
particularly large riders (I'm 6'4" 230lbs).
I plan to use this bike for commuting / some cross country time trial
riding and some road time trial riding.
Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Fi

I am curious as to what happened to your inquiry. i'm in the same boat
broke a frame and am looking at a new bike. Dr Dew looks good, and I a
around 6,3

-