Recent Study Takes Aim at Mountain Bike Injuries

Old July 12th 12, 05:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Recent Study Takes Aim at Mountain Bike Injuries

On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:00:58 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2012 5:15:04 PM UTC+1, Trevor wrote:
> You're calling me a liar? That's not very nice.
>
> I don't wear body armor. And I seldom get above 25 mph. Does that sound
> very similar to you?
>
> And it's interesting how you didn't say a word about my comparison to
> skiing...

Trevor,

As I learned very fast there is no point in trying to have a rational discussion with Mike. He's not interested; as far as he's concerned Mountain Biking is evil ... of whatever type. So trying to justify it to him is therefore a pointless exercise. Whatever you say isn't going to change his mind.

Mountain bikers aren't interested in, nor capable of, ratioal discourse. Their bottom line is that bikes belong everywhere, regardless of how much destruction they do and how many people get injured or killed. In their newsgroups and mailing lists, they never discuss such facts. They are their own worst enemies....