Bayonne

Old July 28th 03, 08:31 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Bayonne

"Benjamin Weiner" wrote in message
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote in message

"Benjamin Werner" wrote in message

Hum, I am afraid you are confirming the cliches about americans'
weak knowledge of foreign geography.

Don't even get into foreign - Americans have weak knowledge of

domestic
geography.

And yet we still have the most dominant army, economy and bike racer
in the world. Strange.

You Dumbass -
Those are unrelated.

Wrong, Henry. Cause and effect are reversed. Americans can get away
with being ignorant of foreign geography because we have the biggest
economy

A substantial portion of our fellow citizens don't know where the Pacific
Ocean is because we have the biggest economy?

You are a dumbass. It's cultural. I'll bet the level of knowledge wasn't any
better before we were a superpower.