There are some odd drivers about!

Old April 10th 20, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default There are some odd drivers about!

On 09/04/2020 14:17, JNugent wrote:
On 08/04/2020 19:51, TMS320 wrote:

Good. But I am not prepared to trust your opinion that getting held up
by cyclists is commonplace.

I have never stated that.

Then why make a meal out of it?

What I would venture is that it is common for cyclists to hold up other
traffic, often deliberately and maliciously.

Ridiculous. Any cyclist prefers you in front than behind. It's your
method or timing about reaching the front that's the problem.

But the numbers dictate
that most traffic (which is, after all, on motorways and fast trunk
roads) will not be held up by cyclists.

Then there is no need to make a meal out of it.
Old April 10th 20, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 10/04/2020 10:15, TMS320 wrote:

On 09/04/2020 14:17, JNugent wrote:
On 08/04/2020 19:51, TMS320 wrote:

Good. But I am not prepared to trust your opinion that getting held
up by cyclists is commonplace.

I have never stated that.

Then why make a meal out of it?

You don't even know what you are talking about.

What I would venture is that it is common for cyclists to hold up
other traffic, often deliberately and maliciously.

Ridiculous. Any cyclist prefers you in front than behind. It's your
method or timing about reaching the front that's the problem.

The one who deliberately held you up on that Lake District (?) pass
wanted you in front, did he?

Doesn't sound likely.

The ones who pull in front of traffic at red traffic lights 9assuming
they stop at all) want the traffic in front of them?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

But the numbers dictate that most traffic (which is, after all, on
motorways and fast trunk roads) will not be held up by cyclists.

Then there is no need to make a meal out of it.

Most people will never be involved in a serious traffic acciodent, be
seriously assaulted or worse. Does that mean that such incidents are
unimportant?

https://www.avg.com

Old April 11th 20, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 10/04/2020 13:54, JNugent wrote:
On 10/04/2020 10:15, TMS320 wrote:
On 09/04/2020 14:17, JNugent wrote:
On 08/04/2020 19:51, TMS320 wrote:

Good. But I am not prepared to trust your opinion that getting
held up by cyclists is commonplace.

I have never stated that.

Then why make a meal out of it?

You don't even know what you are talking about.

The simple questions are always the hardest.

What drivers can do Mr Pounder Esquire UK 20 October 30th 18 09:30 AM
Is There No Low Too Low for Drivers? Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen UK 0 June 16th 16 05:21 PM
Drivers dob themselves in after hit and run Alycidon UK 0 March 24th 16 01:07 PM
OAP drivers Sylvia Wood UK 24 April 6th 09 02:22 AM
Not All Bus Drivers are Sh!ts Neal Milne UK 8 September 13th 03 08:15 PM