I'm wondering...

Old October 8th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

Default I'm wondering...

....did Bruce off himself?

I hope not. But look at the pattern. He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.

And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. After that, the
line goes completely dead.

It's a little worrisome. I'm just saying.

-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen
Old October 8th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Off The Back

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

I hope not. But look at the pattern. He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.

And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. After that, the
line goes completely dead.

It's a little worrisome. I'm just saying.

-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen

RJ,

You're sliding off the back of the stocking breakaway...

There was a post recently linking to an interview with Jeannie Longo.

Jeannie Longo is a female bike racer.

A reply to that post was from an alive-and-well "Chuck".

Quit making me drop back for you... now get up here and take a pull.

Mark
(LC Rolleur)
Old October 8th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

what are you asking? does Bruce whack off by himself?

my guess is he always does it with a pic of a chick racer in front of
him.

Old October 8th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

I hope not. But look at the pattern. He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.

And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. After that, the
line goes completely dead.

It's a little worrisome. I'm just saying.

-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen

Maybe someone showed him 2 girls 1 cup.

Old October 8th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...7c5c47c5c09ea3
Old October 8th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Kyle Legate wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

I hope not. But look at the pattern. He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.

And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. After that, the
line goes completely dead.

It's a little worrisome. I'm just saying.

-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen

Maybe someone showed him 2 girls 1 cup.

Damn! Just the wikipedia description was enough.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 8th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 8, 11:58*am, "Off The Back" wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
[...]

I saw that post. I thought for a little bit that it might be him, but
I don't think it is. It only logged a partial hit on my Bruce
detector.

-rj
Old October 8th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 8, 1:23*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...7c5c47c5c09ea3

That post is a week old. That's an eternity.

-rj
Old October 8th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 8, 1:27*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

I hope not. *But look at the pattern. *He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. *And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.

And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. *After that, the
line goes completely dead.

It's a little worrisome. *I'm just saying.

-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen

Maybe someone showed him 2 girls 1 cup.

Damn! Just the wikipedia description was enough.

Bob Schwartz- Hide quoted text -

Heh. I already knew that one. LParty was totally new to me, though.

Someone should make a Lemon Party / Two Girls mashup...

....actually, I hope no one has. But it wouldn't surprise me. Kyle?

-rj
Old October 8th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...7c5c47c5c09ea3

That post is a week old. That's an eternity.

It also contains the reason for his absence, or did you read that all
right and "eternity" was a joke? That's a bit tasteless.

Just wondering The UniSLAB Unicycling 5 August 11th 07 05:51 PM
just wondering???? rem48 Unicycling 11 August 6th 07 08:56 PM
Been Wondering Where Tam Is?? Gags Australia 13 June 25th 07 10:10 PM
Just wondering Terri Rides 1 June 23rd 06 06:38 PM
I was wondering.... dragondelano Unicycling 2 October 18th 05 01:17 AM