Photo Credit: some dumbass named "Ted"

Old June 27th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Photo Credit: some dumbass named "Ted"

Susan Walker, anyone you know?

http://pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullst...&catname=Lates
t%20News

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...rson-cross.jpg

Old June 27th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Susan Walker, anyone you know?

http://pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullst...atest%2 0News
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...rson-cross.jpg

Whaa! Ha ha! I checked the article before but it wasn't there yet.
Old June 28th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KG[_2_]

http://pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullst...True&catname=L...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...rson-cross.jpg

Whaa! Ha ha! I checked the article before but it wasn't there yet.

Dumbass -

Is Ted's real name "Ted" or "Ewoud"?

confused,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old June 28th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Susan Walker, anyone you know?

http://pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullst...True&catname=L...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...rson-cross.jpg

Whaa! Ha ha! I checked the article before but it wasn't there yet.

Dumbass -

Is Ted's real name "Ted" or "Ewoud"?

confused,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Shoot, now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I know the right answer,
but I shan't say it in public.

He'll always be Susan to me, though.

Old June 28th 09, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

KG wrote:
Is Ted's real name "Ted" or "Ewoud"?

Depends on which personality is in charge at the time. During
cyclocross season Raket is the man.
Old June 28th 09, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Susan Walker, anyone you know?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...rson-cross.jpg
Whaa! Ha ha! I checked the article before but it wasn't there yet.

Dumbass -

Is Ted's real name "Ted" or "Ewoud"?

confused,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Shoot, now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I know the right answer,
but I shan't say it in public.

He'll always be Susan to me, though.

I am 2 parts male, 1 part female.
Old June 28th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Susan Walker wrote:
I am 2 parts male, 1 part female.

The combinatorial explosion is frightening:
2 testicles and a vagina
1 testicle, 1 penis and a vagina
2 penii and a vagina
etc etc
Old June 28th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:44:53 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Susan Walker wrote:
I am 2 parts male, 1 part female.

The combinatorial explosion is frightening:
2 testicles and a vagina
1 testicle, 1 penis and a vagina
2 penii and a vagina
etc etc

Could just be a marker on where he is in the process. It would seem to
be progressing slowly, but there is that psychiatric evaluation and,
with the rbr connection, that alone could have taken months.

I knew two that went through this and both were redheads. I don't know
which was more disturbing - the one that was godawful ugly or the one
that was a knockout...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old June 29th 09, 12:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:27:08 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

Before or after?

After, dumbass. The first one was an ugly redheaded guy with a bad
attitude BEFORE the operation(s) and the second I never noticed until
(s) he came up in a conversation post operation, so I guess I am
guilty of some sexist issues in that I don't notice people as
attractive until they have at least two thirds of the female primary
attributes (we're leaving PMS and menopause out of this as
attributes). The first was a psychologist in the DC Jail, the second a
lawyer as random data points.

On second thought, the second had great legs, so I guess we're saying
fourth fifths and if he were a bike racer before, some of you may have
noticed him. Dunno.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...