No Tour Coverage on TV Next Year

Old July 15th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default No Tour Coverage on TV Next Year

Between the ****ty racing, the boring story we've all heard before and
sandwich by shows such as Fanarchy and Sport Soup I doubt Versus will
even be around next year.
Old July 15th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 14, 11:52*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
Between the ****ty racing, the boring story we've all heard before and
sandwich by shows such as Fanarchy and Sport Soup I doubt Versus will
even be around next year.

Why don't you jump ship and go watch beach volleyball for a while?
I'll email you and let you know who wins the Tour.

Old July 15th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Jul 14, 9:13*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 14, 11:52*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

Between the ****ty racing, the boring story we've all heard before and
sandwich by shows such as Fanarchy and Sport Soup I doubt Versus will
even be around next year.

Why don't you jump ship and go watch beach volleyball for a while?
I'll email you and let you know who wins the Tour.

I agree, very crabby and bitchy, that Anton. I prescribe a viewing of
"Bruno", then he can return to the fray.

Brad Anders
Old July 15th 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

There's nothing to talk about.. even on RBR. Notice how Henry Chang
and his 5 aliases are all MIA?

We're all bored to sleep here.

I've fallen asleep 8 times this year watching Tour coverage. Never
happened before.
Old July 15th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 15, 12:57*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
There's nothing to talk about.. even on RBR. *Notice how Henry Chang
and his 5 aliases are all MIA?

We're all bored to sleep here.

*I've fallen asleep 8 times this year watching Tour coverage. *Never
happened before.

I hear that there's a Brazilian babe playing volleyball right this
moment on the tube! Why not tape it and go all slo-mo as she jumps up
and down. Maybe it'll help you work through your, errr, frustrations.

Old July 15th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bug

Fanarchy??? It's like being in a bar filled with douchebags but
without the liqour and the fun of popping one in the jaw for saying
something stupid.

Actually reminds me of being in RBR now that I think about it.

Tour coverage grrr D.M. Procida UK 4 July 8th 09 09:21 PM
Tour Coverage Chris Mogridge Racing 1 July 6th 09 01:42 AM
Tour de France coverage datakoll Racing 1 July 12th 07 11:34 AM
le tour 2007 coverage a5hi5m[_9_] Australia 11 July 4th 07 11:31 PM
did I miss something - sbs tour coverage? Rayc Australia 14 July 22nd 05 10:57 AM