Rain protection - Check out the cyclist photo

Old March 7th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Veloise

Default Rain protection - Check out the cyclist photo

Just yesterday I was realizing how close it was to April 1st and got
very sad when I realized what I'd be missing...

There should be a "Sheldon Lives" bike sticker.
I'd gladly wear one on my main bike.

Inquiry sent to Harris Cyclery regarding one last ShelBroCo product.
And the suggestion on the sticker.

Viva Sheldon might parse better...

--Karen D.
Old March 7th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Zoot Katz

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 05:03:16 -0800 (PST), Veloise
Just yesterday I was realizing how close it was to April 1st and got
very sad when I realized what I'd be missing...

There should be a "Sheldon Lives" bike sticker.
I'd gladly wear one on my main bike.

Inquiry sent to Harris Cyclery regarding one last ShelBroCo product.
And the suggestion on the sticker.

Viva Sheldon might parse better...

It does for me.

I think the "Sheldon is my co-pilot" ones are knida creepy, "Stoked
by Capt. Bike" maybe a little less.

For myself, a metallic red and gold shield with a likeness of Igor
and simply Sheldon's name and the dates of his life span would be
most appealing. Something classical for my retro-grouch bikes.
--
zk
Old March 7th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Feb 26, 10:44 pm, Zoot Katz wrote:

The guy with the cell phone is standing under a roof.

And the moisture is on the inside of the dome. He just blew chunks all
over his Nubrella. Probably talking to his financial adviser.